• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christian radio host John Balyo arrested, allegedly paid for sex with minors[W:18]

Sykes

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I assume I have to say allegedly?

Walls said Friday the allegation is that Balyo paid Moser to arrange sexual encounters with minor children.Detective Sgt. Jim Martens said both sexual assault charges against Balyo involved the same boy on the same day. Gilbert declined to comment on whether investigators believe other victims are in the county.

At the arraignment, Heiss told Balyo if convicted of the charges he faces up to life in prison and that a preliminary examination of the charges is scheduled for July 7 before Judge Samuel Durham.

And while a preliminary bail was set over the weekend at $500,000, the magistrate said after hearing from Gilbert about the admissions that Balyo would be held without bail "because the proof of the defendant's guilt is evident."

Prosecutor: Christian radio host admitted to raping boy

Looks like his new bride's son may have dodged a bullet. Wonder how old he is.

He said that a listener outpouring of support, in text messages and emails to the station, have buoyed Balyo’s co-workers, who were in disbelief after hearing the allegations.

Lemke asked for prayers for all who have been hurt by the allegations, especially the victims.

“We pray for John. We pray for his bride and new stepson,” he said.

“Most importantly, please pray for the victims of the allegations.”

WCSG prays for healing after radio host John Balyo busted on child-sex assault allegation | MLive.com

Re: Christian radio host John Balyo arrested, allegedly paid for sex with minors

The bigger they come, the harder they fall.

Re: Christian radio host John Balyo arrested, allegedly paid for sex with minors

Not sure what being "big" has to do with anything.

Happy this pedo rapist has been busted.

I've seriously never heard of this guy.

Why is this " News " ?

I'm going to guess that it's because the man is a Christian radio show guy. ;)

I'm going to guess that it's because the man is a Christian radio show guy. ;)

Ah, well that's pretty childish and petty of the Op.

I swear I thought the Op's author had something against Radio Show guys.

Does this mean ALL Christian radio show host are pedophiles ?

Or all Christians are pedophiles ? Because I'm a little confused.

Was it his intention to prove that all Christians are hypocrites ?

Jail will do him good. He will be on his knees a lot.

Ah, well that's pretty childish and petty of the Op.

I swear I thought the Op's author had something against Radio Show guys.

Does this mean ALL Christian radio show host are pedophiles ?

Or all Christians are pedophiles ? Because I'm a little confused.

Was it his intention to prove that all Christians are hypocrites ?

Yes, everything can be extrapolated to an entire population. That's very fair of you to insinuate.

You don't have to do much research to learn that some (NOT all.) Christians are pedophiles and hypocrites.

This is nothing new, this kind of thing has been going on for a long time all over this planet.

Why is this " News " ?

Obviously because the accused perp is a Christian radio host.

If he was a homeless atheist we probably wouldn't be talking about this.

Dog bites man isn't much news but man bites dog is a headline story.

Why is this " News " ?

I know this is a shock, but you don't get to decide what other want to discuss. The polite thing to do would be to STFU, but I guess that's too much to ask.

Yes, everything can be extrapolated to an entire population. That's very fair of you to insinuate.

Tell that to the Op's author, not me.

I was just trying to figure out why he chose to post this as a news issue.

I know this is a shock, but you don't get to decide what other want to discuss. The polite thing to do would be to STFU, but I guess that's too much to ask.

You STFU.

This is a Political FORUM. You DO understand how this is supposed to work right ?

If you want a circke jerk instead of place for open debate then go start your own members only website.

Why is this " News " ?

me 2 never heard of him.

You STFU.

This is a Political FORUM. You DO understand how this is supposed to work right ?

If you want a circke jerk instead of place for open debate then go start your own members only website.

It was just a suggestion. If you would rather stay and comment on something you think is dumb, be my guest.

I assume I have to say allegedly?

Prosecutor: Christian radio host admitted to raping boy

Looks like his new bride's son may have dodged a bullet. Wonder how old he is.

WCSG prays for healing after radio host John Balyo busted on child-sex assault allegation | MLive.com

Yep, it is always the holier than thou, family values "good christian" folk that get busted for this.

Their minds are so twisted up in religion it messes them up.

Yep, it is always the holier than thou, family values "good christian" folk that get busted for this.

Their minds are so twisted up in religion it messes them up.

Always? And it's never anyone who isn't "holier than thou"? Whatever. :roll:

Moderator's Warning:
Please knock off the personal comments and baiting.

Of course your advice is only for others, right?

Look, if the guy's guilty he should be hung from the nearest pole. But it has nothing to do with being a Christian. This is just another butthurt anti-Christian OP.

um

seems like a bit of a contradiction their

Re: Christian radio host John Balyo arrested, allegedly paid for sex with minors[W:18

If this man is guilty, and it appears like he is, he should be locked up for the rest of his life.

Re: Christian radio host John Balyo arrested, allegedly paid for sex with minors[W:18

He's probably terrified, and rightly so. Human trafficking wouldn't be happening unless people like him were there to spend the money.

Back
Top Bottom