• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christian Author Mack Major Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
He can claim whatever he wants, it is those that listen to this asshat that are a bigger problem.

I won't front... I'm trolling on this one. Got my :popcorn2: and am ready to go.

I wonder if men are allowed to masturbate? :shrug: :2razz:

Did Jesus masturbate? One would think an un married thirty something would have at some time at least. It must be OK, then.

But women, no, no, any sort of physical pleasure is a sin for women.

I won't front... I'm trolling on this one. Got my :popcorn2: and am ready to go.

Good Grief, sometimes my fellow Christians are simply to embarrassing to watch.

Eh. Dude's clearly got a bit of a screw lose (probably the sort of see 'witches' and devil worship behind every corner :roll:).

However, I wouldn't say that he's necessarily wrong in pointing out that this current, uber-hedonist, "sexual liberation" kick our society is on at the moment has gone a bit far, particularly with regards to women. What he's talking about is really just an extension of the whole "slut culture" phenomena modern Feminism has been going deliberately out of its way to champion as being some sort of "feminine ideal" for the last decade.

Masturbation happens, to be sure. It always has and always will. Trying to blatantly glorify and promote it, however, is just generally kind of absurd and counter-productive. There are simply better ways to spend one's time and energy.

All we're really doing at the end of the day is taking the old social taboos, and turning them around 180 degrees in hyper-reactionary fashion. What we need instead is a reasonable "middle ground."

Last edited:
Some choice quotes from the wingnut, from the article.

Many of you who are reading this have sex toys in your possession right now. And whether you want to accept it as fact or not: those sex toys are an open portal between the demonic realm and your own life...

There are such things as sex demons. And the danger in masturbating is that one could inadvertently summon a sex demon to attach itself to you through the act of masturbating...

Hot. Is he good in bed? I didn't know my vagina was actually an inter-dimensional black hole which could be opened for a tenner at the local sex shop. Why did no one tell me?

Last edited:

Hot. Is he good in bed? I didn't know my vagina was actually an inter-dimensional black hole which could be opened for a tenner at the local sex shop. Why did no one tell me?

STD does stand for sexually transmitted demon you know. :lol:

You do realize that a woman who masturbates is coming unscrewed, don't you?

Good Grief, sometimes my fellow Christians are simply to embarrassing to watch.

Although some of them are more like scary than embarassing. I'm pleased to say that Christianity is quietly dying in Sweden - how long before that happens in the USA?

Although some of them are more like scary than embarassing. I'm pleased to say that Christianity is quietly dying in Sweden - how long before that happens in the USA?

Its dying in the US, just loudly and with tea parties.

Never heard of him.

Never heard of him.

no?... he's, like, the supreme voice of all Christianity man... how could you not have heard of him?

:lamo

he's a nobody on a Christian crusade to rid his people of the many sins of hedonism...my bet is that's he's a very devout baptist.

no?... he's, like, the supreme voice of all Christianity man... how could you not have heard of him?

he's a nobody on a Christian crusade to rid his people of the many sins of hedonism...my bet is that's he's a very devout baptist.

Prolly... "Baptist" is a spectrum covering a lot of ground and some strange birds use the label.

Seriously. This info could have been so helpful in the past. lol

Prolly... "Baptist" is a spectrum covering a lot of ground and some strange birds use the label.

The author quoted in the OP would seem to have budded from one of the more "Jack Chick"-esque branches of that particular tree.

The author quoted in the OP would seem to have budded from one of the more "Jack Chick"-esque branches of that particular tree.

Yeah that is exactly what it reminded me of.... that, and outright parodies like Landover Baptist...

Yeah that is exactly what it reminded me of.... that, and outright parodies like Landover Baptist...

Oh, some of these people are certainly real enough, unfortunately. I remember reading a fundie book on "parental guidance in media" a friend of my mother's loaned to her once.

The thing was flat out insane. It accused Troll Dolls of being secret "succubi" meant to molest children with bad dreams, He-Man (clearly, the book was a bit dated) of sending children into demonic fits through its "By the power of GraySkull!" chant, and literally any media containing witches - good or bad - of being Satanic propaganda.

We all had a good time laughing at the thing. That's for damn sure. Lol

Oh, some of these people are certainly real enough, unfortunately. I remember reading a fundie book on "parental guidance in media" a friend of my mother's loaned to her once.

The thing was flat out insane. It accused Troll Dolls of being secret "succubi" meant to molest children with bad dreams, He-Man (clearly, the book was a bit dated) of sending children into demonic fits through its "By the power of GraySkull!" chant, and literally any media containing witches - good or bad - of being Satanic propaganda.

We all had a good time laughing at the thing. That's for damn sure. Lol

Some of the bretheren get a little.... overzealous. Sigh.

I don't know, but it couldn't happen soon enough for me.

What's wrong with Satan? Pretty good hockey player.

Some of the bretheren get a little.... overzealous. Sigh.

Oh, make no mistake. We've got more than our share of whackos as well. That's why I can't help but laugh whenever someone wants to accuse me of being an "extremist" or "fundamentalist."

It's like "no, I simply happen to have a religion, and view it as being more important than modern, secular, cultural values." There's a difference.

I'm actually fairly moderate as far as most matters of doctrine are concerned.

If it's anything anybody enjoys to any extant there are always going to be people to think it's wrong.

I'd call it a complex.

If it's anything anybody enjoys to any extant there are always going to be people to think it's wrong.

I'd call it a complex.

"Maybe I'm paranoid, but I just can't shake this feeling that someone, somewhere, is getting away with having some FUN!!"

Arg!! Must stamp out all fun!!!

Too bad male masturbation doesn't qualify because I'd be in charge of hell by now.

Back
Top Bottom