• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chrissy Teigen, Pamela Anderson, Victoria Beckham – why breast reduction surgery is on the rise as women embrace a more natural look

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Chrissy Teigen, Pamela Anderson, Victoria Beckham – why breast reduction surgery is on the rise as women embrace a more natural look

• Reduction trend reflects a bigger movement towards organic and natural, while cultural changes encourage society to eschew fantasy-driven images of women

• There has been a corresponding rise in requests for smaller breast implants with a more natural look, using fat transfer instead of silicone implants

Earlier this year US celebrity Chrissy Teigen made a surprise announcement on Instagram, revealing that she had finally decided to get her breast implants removed because she was “over it”.
Teigen isn’t the only celebrity to go under the knife for this sort of procedure – Pamela Anderson, Victoria Beckham and Sharon Osbourne have all had implant removal surgeries over the years – but Teigen’s move points to a much bigger trend that’s finally reaching the masses.

“Over the past 10 years, I have seen requests to have breast implants removed as often as requests for larger implants,” says US-based plastic surgeon Dr Gabriel Chiu, founder of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery.
===========================================================
Breast implants can be udder disasters.

Big boobs didn't become unpopular.
Big fake boob BAGS are becoming unpopular for several reasons, one reason being that 80 percent of them look awful.
Another reason being they are oftentimes connected to other health issues, another reason being that many of them eventually develop issues that aren't health related but appearance related. They might start out looking okay but over time things change and I guess women find themselves wishing they'd left well enough alone.

I've SEEN implants that can be described as "good work" and well done, but the majority of women who get them wind up with what I think looks like two flesh colored plastic bowls glued onto a chest with prominent ribs sticking out.
It's just horrible.

Wife and I find that 90-Day Fiancee show amusing, and one of the women just had two massive implants put in.
Larissa isn't satisfied yet so lipo, lips and a butt lift are scheduled.
I can appreciate it if women I don't personally find attractive ARE attractive nevertheless and in the beginning, despite her giant personality flaws, she looked pretty good, not bad at all, but since her procedures she looks terrible.
And yet her friend who has had NO work done and who only has average breasts, looks ten times prettier, even my wife agrees.

She now looks like Natasha from the Bullwinkle cartoons.

Larissa Natasha.jpg

She is a cartoon!

Some are getting their breast implants removed because they think they are making them sick, too.

Not just implants. Dated a girl who had her naturals chopped down from a healthy D to a barely C because she feared they would kill her if and when she got pregnant. Her sister who was also a D was in complete misery with hers when she was knocked up.

• Reduction trend reflects a bigger movement towards organic and natural, while cultural changes encourage society to eschew fantasy-driven images of women

• There has been a corresponding rise in requests for smaller breast implants with a more natural look, using fat transfer instead of silicone implants

Earlier this year US celebrity Chrissy Teigen made a surprise announcement on Instagram, revealing that she had finally decided to get her breast implants removed because she was “over it”.
Teigen isn’t the only celebrity to go under the knife for this sort of procedure – Pamela Anderson, Victoria Beckham and Sharon Osbourne have all had implant removal surgeries over the years – but Teigen’s move points to a much bigger trend that’s finally reaching the masses.

“Over the past 10 years, I have seen requests to have breast implants removed as often as requests for larger implants,” says US-based plastic surgeon Dr Gabriel Chiu, founder of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery.
===========================================================
Breast implants can be udder disasters.
Back in the 70’s if you could hold a pencil under a boob, they were too big. It’s all about “viewers” buying what you are selling.
If men ran around naked all the time , they would be getting implants too!

Back in the 70’s if you could hold a pencil under a boob, they were too big. It’s all about “viewers” buying what you are selling.
If men ran around naked all the time , they would be getting implants too!
Bring back the codpiece?

Ask athletes, horsewomen, etc. They just get in the way and the support needed so they dont end up down by your knees is very uncomfortable. My riding bra is a misery altho once I'm riding I dont notice it....not having it would be worse.

I've had a few riding friends have reductions of their natural breasts.

Back
Top Bottom