• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chrisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses

Μολὼν λαβέ

Si vis pacem, para bellum
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate

Crisis of Character is an interesting read that sheds light on Bill and Hillary as well as life in the Clinton White from an up-close personal experience.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1455568872/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=123feebet-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=1455568872&linkId=ba1c65f51f6d365bec367af8a47899e6

I have read about 3/4 of the book and would like to see comments from those who are reading or have actually read the book. What do you think?

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066020653 said:
Crisis of Character is an interesting read that sheds light on Bill and Hillary as well as life in the Clinton White from an up-close personal experience.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1455568872/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=123feebet-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=1455568872&linkId=ba1c65f51f6d365bec367af8a47899e6

I have read about 3/4 of the book and would like to see comments from those who are reading or have actually read the book. What do you think?

Greetings. Mo. :2wave:

After I heard the author being interviewed on TV recently, which sparked my interest since I liked the way he conducted himself, I ordered the book. I haven't received it yet, though, but when I do, hopefully in the next few days, I will definitely post my opinion, although it probably will only confirm what I've already heard in the past from others who have spoken out. :shock:

Greetings. Mo. :2wave:

After I heard the author being interviewed on TV recently, which sparked my interest since I liked the way he conducted himself, I ordered the book. I haven't received it yet, though, but when I do, hopefully in the next few days, I will definitely post my opinion, although it probably will only confirm what I've already heard in the past from others who have spoken out. :shock:

Greetings. Miss P :2wave:

I ordered the book on my Kindle. Some of the stories I had heard but not all of them.

One story I didn't know is a certain Vice President's daughter, ____________ visited Bill alone in the WH on multiple occasions. One Secret Service uniformed officer referred to her as Bill's other ______________ to Monica once when she was trying to get in to see him.

(You'll find out once you read the book as I don't want to ruin it for you!) That Bill was a nasty boy! :angel?:

Monday I began reading the book in between reading two other books. It ruins my day if it is all I read.

I am no Clinton fan (either). The idea of having them both back in the White House is damn near more than I want to think about. Even so I am trying to be objective as I read the book.

Byrne appears credible to me. IMHO it would be difficult for him to create all that he reported out of thin air and expect it to stick. The book is interesting. However, I doubt that the book is going to be a revelation to many people. The standard response from Hillary followers I've talked to has been, "Well everyone else does it." Still in all I believe the title "Crises of Character" is a home run and Byrne backs it up.

Downloading the audio book as we speak, I'll report back.

The Clinton's are scummy trash. Who in their right mind would vote for that garbage?

I really don't see why someone willing to violate the trust of the Office of the Secret Service, all for a quick buck, would be considered so credible.

Oh wait. It's because he's saying bad things about a Democrat.

Last edited:
Μολὼν λαβέ;1066020653 said:

*yawn*

Does he give the other side of the story?

I was a whistleblower once, and it cost me dearly - damn near cost me my Navy career, all because I proved that yeah, we DID have asbestos in our engine rooms where I worked, even though the ones responsible for determining such had already claimed there was no asbestos.

On the other hand, I've seen lots - LOTS - of times where people would make up crap to try to ruin the careers of others, particularly their bosses...one of which was a case that cost my wife her dream business...and cost me over a year's worth of sleepless nights, all because one disgruntled worker decided to make up crap, and the investigator was too damn unprofessional to even attempt to get both sides of the story - made the classic error of rhetorically painting a bullseye and stabbing the center of it with an arrow and claiming she got a bullseye.

So while I strongly support whistleblower rights, until I hear and see both sides of the story, I really don't give a damn what the guy claims. Get BOTH sides - or better yet, ALL sides - of the story, and then make up your minds, instead of doing like the investigator I described above, and making up your minds as to who's guilty of what without ever trying to get the whole story first.

I really don't see why someone willing to violate the trust of the Office of the Secret Service, all for a quick buck, would be considered so credible.

Liberals were gleeful when an employee of a catering business, secretly taped comments Mitt Romney made to supporters=comments that were not intended for an employee of the caterers who happened to be a leftwing gay activist who hated the GOP. What this guy is saying about the Clinton Crime family has been reported for years-how Hilabitch treated those guarding the clinton's lives like trash and her utter contempt for those in the military. and how the Clintons have used the government to destroy people who crossed the Clinton Crime family

Liberals were gleeful when an employee of a catering business, secretly taped comments Mitt Romney made to supporters=comments that were not intended for an employee of the caterers who happened to be a leftwing gay activist who hated the GOP. What this guy is saying about the Clinton Crime family has been reported for years-how Hilabitch treated those guarding the clinton's lives like trash and her utter contempt for those in the military. and how the Clintons have used the government to destroy people who crossed the Clinton Crime family

This is true TD and most Clinton supporters have proven their lack of objectivity by dismissing the the many claims of impropriety from many different people about Hillary and Bill.

One touched on in the book is that Bill lied about not only his affair with Monica, but just the fact that he had been alone with her in the oval office. That was one lie easy to corroborate, which if I recall correctly he stated under oath in his Paula Jones deposition. Another is the stain on Monica's blue dress.

The book reveals that Clinton's get what they want by deception, then cover it up by lying. They don't call him "slick Willie" for no good reason.

One think that bothered me is how all those who were employed to protect the Clinton's really did, even from themselves when they could. Its in the book.

You're going to compare a caterer to a Secret Service officer.

Really now.

If you read the book you'll see he didn't violate any trust; just the opposite.

But apparently you'll say anything to cover for a democrat. Got it...

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066022917 said:
If you read the book you'll see he didn't violate any trust; just the opposite.

But apparently you'll say anything to cover for a democrat. Got it...

He's dishonorable enough to even discuss supposed scandals about his former protectees. Worse, he's not doing this out of some sense of responsibility to the public, he's selling you these stories. Why should I think he's honorable enough to be telling the truth?

"I have the big scoop! Buy my book to find out" is the oldest trick in the... book.

But if it says bad things about a Democrat, you'll believe it as if it were written by God himself.

He's dishonorable enough to even discuss supposed scandals about his former protectees. Worse, he's not doing this out of some sense of responsibility to the public, he's selling you these stories. Why should I think he's honorable enough to be telling the truth?

"I have the big scoop! Buy my book to find out" is the oldest trick in the... book.

But if it says bad things about a Democrat, you'll believe it as if it were written by God himself.

And you're dismissive without even reading the book. That speaks volumes about you.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066022959 said:
And you're dismissive without even reading the book. That speaks volumes about you.

Michael Moore has done a lot of work. How much of it have you purchased?

He's dishonorable enough to even discuss supposed scandals about his former protectees.

The Clinton scandals, at least some of them, became public knowledge because of a SCOTUS ruling on information that was considered "private" by the secret service and what prosecutors claimed was admissible in court. That was one of the issues he wrote about in the book you've criticized without reading.

So the dishonor you're referring to is public information, and had already been disseminated in a deposition.

You've proven your duty to Hillary. I'm sure she would be very proud.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066023020 said:
The Clinton scandals, at least some of them, became public knowledge because of a SCOTUS ruling on information that was considered "private" by the secret service and what prosecutors claimed was admissible in court. That was one of the issues he wrote about in the book you've criticized without reading.

So the dishonor you're referring to is public information, and had already been disseminated in a deposition.

You've proven your duty to Hillary. I'm sure she would be very proud.

If it's all public knowledge, why the book? You're saying there was nothing new in it?

Michael Moore has done a lot of work. How much of it have you purchased?

Unlike you, have you seen me criticize a person's book without reading it?

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066023046 said:
Unlike you, have you seen me criticize a person's book without reading it?

You've never criticized Moore's work?

If it's all public knowledge, why the book? You're saying there was nothing new in it?

First of all, that's not what I stated and you know it, or at least you should.

Secondly, that's some of the information the book reveals, how all of that happened.

Both Clinton's are pathological,serial liars. Both Clinton's are sleazebags to their marrow. That's all been thoroughly documented 50 times over.
Democrats could care less as long as she can get them that office.
( example-Deuce)
This book is dog bites man.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066023063 said:
First of all, that's not what I stated and you know it, or at least you should.

Secondly, that's some of the information the book reveals, how all of that happened.

So he gave away previously-unknown information about his protectees in an effort to smear them, for money.

So he gave away previously-unknown information about his protectees in an effort to smear them, for money.

It's not a smear if it's true.
In that case it would just be the truth.

Do you just say words when you read or do they provide meaning?

Back
Top Bottom