• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Wallace will interview President Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

If there was such a condition it would have been reported.......

I guess you did not know that.......... and for that matter watched the broadcast or read the transcript...........

So what was your reading for posting?

If you did not read or listen......... and demonstrated not giving 2 $%!ts about it............where the reason/need for your question?
My reason? Cynicism.

Oh, and if you think it would have been reported, you're seriously naive.

My reason? Cynicism.

Oh, and if you think it would have been reported, you're seriously {naive.}

Please do not6 call me names friend.............If you knew anything about journalism.......and especially Faux Noise........ it would have been reported.........

And be aware that cynicism fogs thought and makes some folks appear/be disagreeable..........

Why would it backfire ?

And why do you think it is acceptable for republicans to be completely un-amenable to compromise ?

To get rid of the obstructionism, the best thing to do would be to out a republican in the White House to get things done.

Simple.

To get rid of the obstructionism, the best thing to do would be to out a republican in the White House to get things done.

Simple.

Your argument is basically that republicans would compromise if democrats would let them get whatever they want.

That's not compromise. That's not removing obstructionism, that's relenting to obstructionism. That's forfeiting freedom and representation in order to cater to stubborn congressmen because they are behaving like spoiled children.

Your argument is basically that republicans would compromise if democrats would let them get whatever they want.

That's not compromise. That's not removing obstructionism, that's relenting to obstructionism. That's forfeiting freedom and representation in order to cater to stubborn congressmen because they are behaving like spoiled children.

No that would be a Republican CIC working with a Republican Congress to get things done.

Where did you get all that other crap?

No that would be a Republican CIC working with a Republican Congress to get things done.

You're saying that republicans need complete power to "cure" their obstructionism.

That's no cure. That's like "fixing" your broken leg by using a wheelchair. That's trying to get by in spite of being crippled.

You're saying that republicans need complete power to "cure" their obstructionism.

That's no cure. That's like "fixing" your broken leg by using a wheelchair. That's trying to get by in spite of being crippled.

It was OK for Obama, but not the Republicans?

It was OK for Obama, but not the Republicans?

I don't recall where President Obama implied there was any better way for republicans to stop being so obstructive than republicans choosing to be less obstructive.

That argument only underscores the nature of the problem. You are saying "elect us as a majority or we'll stop everything. There is no negotiation, no compromise."

I would call that extortion and gives Obama the precise information he needs to grind you into the carpet. What have the Republicans to argue with, what has this current congress, with a Republican majority, accomplished?

Squat.

And you don't realize that you are telling the undecided they don't matter, "we're not listening, it's our way or the highway.

That has been the prevalent thinking since Bush one, and look where it has gotten you; a circus act for a leadership contest with penis size one of the issues. On the one hand you are a running Chinese fire drill of a joke, on the other saying "hey, trust us with all the cookies"

Back
Top Bottom