• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Wallace to get new show on CNN (Sunday Nights)

You shouldn't be afraid to ask the author. It's actually best to go to the source. Take good care, sport.
If the author were on this talkboard, I might. As it is, I am having discussions with DP members. If you cannot back up what you say, spouting: "Ask the author" will not get you off the hook.

Nah, he's good at what he does. His mistake was letting faux use him as some hopeless token attempt at legitimacy.
I think Wallace would make a very effective trial attorney. He is very pushy in getting answers however as a news personality, he is just living off his late daddy's fame.

If you cannot back up what you say, spouting: "Ask the author" will not get you off the hook.
There's no "hook", sport. You asked me this question
Which part????
Your "which part????" question was derived at the author's own quote.

Part of the CNN brand is respectful, authentic and impactful interviews and one of the best interviewers in the business is Chris Wallace,” Licht said in an announcement sent by the network during Wednesday’s upfront presentation."

Obviously, I do agree with the author's quote. Any further inquisitions about the author's quote will require you to email Mr Licht at the email that I provided you with.

There's no "hook", sport. You asked me this question

Your "which part????" question was derived at the author's own quote.

Part of the CNN brand is respectful, authentic and impactful interviews and one of the best interviewers in the business is Chris Wallace,” Licht said in an announcement sent by the network during Wednesday’s upfront presentation."

Obviously, I do agree with the author's quote. Any further inquisitions about the author's quote will require you to email Mr Licht at the email that I provided you with.
Point is that it was you I asked "Which part of the CNN brand is respectful". I expected an answer in your own words. If you cannot do so, as far as I am concerned, you lost the argument. Personally I find nothing respectful or authentic about CNN after Zucker took it over. Since he has been fired, perhaps that will change. Time will tell.

Point is that it was you I asked "Which part of the CNN brand is respectful". I expected an answer in your own words. If you cannot do so, as far as I am concerned, you lost the argument.
Here is what you asked. "Which part of the CNN brand is respectful". Therefore at that point, I directed you to email the author. the sentence in quotations in your quote above is in part, what the author wrote. No argument was lost. Now, as this dumb debate has continued forward, I've volunteered that I obviously agreed with the author. I'll go ahead and answer your sentence in quotations in your above quote.

No reporting news network is 100% perfect. However, I do find CNN reporting to be very respectful, but again, not at the 100% level. I'm satisfied with most of their reporting. Therefore, if Chris Wallace lands an 8pm time slot on Sundays and interviews high powered folks, I think that he'll do very well and draw respectable viewers for the most part. imo

Here is what you asked. "Which part of the CNN brand is respectful". Therefore at that point, I directed you to email the author. the sentence in quotations in your quote above is in part, what the author wrote. No argument was lost. Now, as this dumb debate has continued forward, I've volunteered that I obviously agreed with the author. I'll go ahead and answer your sentence in quotations in your above quote.

No reporting news network is 100% perfect. However, I do find CNN reporting to be very respectful, but again, not at the 100% level. I'm satisfied with most of their reporting. Therefore, if Chris Wallace lands an 8pm time slot on Sundays and interviews high powered folks, I think that he'll do very well and draw respectable viewers for the most part. imo
If you keep pushing that "email the author" nonsense, wed will not be having many conversations. Argue your points in your own words or move on. Do your own homework. Don't ask me to do it for you.

However, I do find CNN reporting to be very respectful, but again, not at the 100% level.
Again, which part?
Therefore, if Chris Wallace lands an 8pm time slot on Sundays and interviews high powered folks, I think that he'll do very well and draw respectable viewers for the most part. imo
If he does not operate as a shill for the left, I might agree. If he were to snag an interview with Dopey Joe Biden without interference from his handlers and ask just as tough questions as he would Trump, he might gain some respect.

Back
Top Bottom