• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Wallace to get new show on CNN (Sunday Nights)

I like Chris Wallace. He is one of the last honest journalists that exist today IMO. He doesn't let the Dems or GOP get away with anything by asking relevant, in-depth questions.
I don't watch a lot of cable news but I watched Chris Wallace every Sunday on Fox

Last edited:
Find me anyone in the news biz who isn't a bit of a narcissist. Don't mistaken aggressive reporting over narcissism though. One has to be bold to be effective.
Wallace is an extreme narcissist. And I think he expected his move to CNN to be a much bigger hit then it was.
You'll need to contact the author and ask him that question. Here's his email addy: info@dominickmastrangelo.com
I'll need to do no such thing. If you cannot answer the question, just say so.

Wallace is too good for CNN.

I expect that this news will trigger many Trumplicans but say what you will, Wallace is a very good interviewer.

News of plans for Wallace’s show was first reported by Axios, which noted executives from CNN’s new parent company, Warner Bros. Discovery, would announce the move during the company’s “upfront” presentation to advertisers on Wednesday.

“Part of the CNN brand is respectful, authentic and impactful interviews and one of the best interviewers in the business is Chris Wallace,” Licht said in an announcement sent by the network during Wednesday’s upfront presentation. “Chris and his team developed an engaging and compelling program that we’re excited to bring to HBO Max and include in our CNN Sunday evening programming.”
Wallace was the last bastion of "real news" on Fox. This is an excellent fit for him. He was also on the short-lived CNN+, which was an on-demand streaming service in search of an audience :p

I'll need to do no such thing. If you cannot answer the question, just say so.
Then your question that would have been best answered by the author (email provided) obviously wasn't important in the first place.

I expect that this news will trigger many Trumplicans but say what you will, Wallace is a very good interviewer.

News of plans for Wallace’s show was first reported by Axios, which noted executives from CNN’s new parent company, Warner Bros. Discovery, would announce the move during the company’s “upfront” presentation to advertisers on Wednesday.

“Part of the CNN brand is respectful, authentic and impactful interviews and one of the best interviewers in the business is Chris Wallace,” Licht said in an announcement sent by the network during Wednesday’s upfront presentation. “Chris and his team developed an engaging and compelling program that we’re excited to bring to HBO Max and include in our CNN Sunday evening programming.”
We all know that's where he belongs, because it makes it a lot easier for liberals to tickle his anus with there tongues.

We all know that's where he belongs, because it makes it a lot easier for liberals to tickle his anus with there tongues.
If anyone knows about how tongues meets anuses, it's Trumplicans. Just as C Wallace had a certain audience at Fox I'm sure he'll have one at CNN. I also am pretty sure that said future viewers will be a mixture of Cons, Libs and Indies.

If anyone knows about how tongues meets anuses, it's Trumplicans. Just as C Wallace had a certain audience at Fox I'm sure he'll have one at CNN. I also am pretty sure that said future viewers will be a mixture of Cons, Libs and Indies.
You comeback is lame amateur hour. Try harder.

Then your question that would have been best answered by the author (email provided) obviously wasn't important in the first place.
I did not ask the author. I asked you. Have a nice day, though.

If it doesn't work out, maybe faux will take him back. He should reach out of his comfort zone and spearhead the first faux news (intentional) comedy / variety show. He could prank phone call celebrities as a repeating segment, do some slapstick, and maybe croon a song at the end of every episode. They could call it The Too Late Show with Chris Wallace.

If it doesn't work out, maybe faux will take him back. He should reach out of his comfort zone and spearhead the first faux news (intentional) comedy / variety show. He could prank phone call celebrities as a repeating segment, do some slapstick, and maybe croon a song at the end of every episode. They could call it The Too Late Show with Chris Wallace.
It may be sinking in for him by now that he is just living off his late dad's reputation.

The popularity of his guests will make or break his program. If he regularly interviews high profiled political figures, I think he'll do ok. Yeah, to sneak in a few slaps at some areas of Fox News or Newsmax would be entertaining if not overdone.

I did not ask the author. I asked you. Have a nice day, though.
You shouldn't be afraid to ask the author. It's actually best to go to the source. Take good care, sport.

It's the only material that I had to work with generated in post #33.
I'd say you need to work on your creativity.

Show some respect for Chris. He expects it from his audience.

CNN lies a lot, by omission and commission. But, yeah Wallace can be a good interviewer. He does sometimes let his politics get in the way and he certainly was letting his hate of Trump taint his opinions. He was better 10 years ago.

Good for Chris.

Well, he should be getting used to people not watching his show by now.

CNN lies a lot, by omission and commission. But, yeah Wallace can be a good interviewer. He does sometimes let his politics get in the way and he certainly was letting his hate of Trump taint his opinions. He was better 10 years ago.
Thank you for your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom