• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Wallace: Jen Psaki Restored ‘Much-Needed Civility to the White House Briefing Room’

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

CNN+ anchor Chris Wallace praised outgoing White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki Wednesday on his show “Look Who Is Talking to Chris Wallace” for bringing “civility” back to the White House briefing room.

Wallace said, “You have been, I think it’s fair to say, been widely praised for your stint here at the White House. In fact, I have praised you for your stint here at the White House. How do you think you’ve done?”

snip

CNN+ anchor Chris Wallace praised outgoing White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki Wednesday on his show “Look Who Is Talking to Chris Wallace” for bringing “civility” back to the White House briefing room.

Wallace said, “You have been, I think it’s fair to say, been widely praised for your stint here at the White House. In fact, I have praised you for your stint here at the White House. How do you think you’ve done?”

snip
Right. Calling a reporter a son of a bitch is bringing civility back to the WH.

Wallace is still an idiot.

snip

Chris Wallace is another person not afraid to tell the truth about the trump administration.

snip

He's right.

And it's nice to have a Press Secretary who doesn't lie about having imaginary friends in the FBI.

snip
Is that the CNN+ that no one watches?
The leader of that division has been fired?
Millions spent?

Wallace jumped to a sinking ship?
Maybe they will circle back. 😉

"The voice is instantly familiar; the tone, confident, even cocky; the cadence, distinctly Trumpian. The man on the phone vigorously defending Donald Trump says he’s a media spokesman named John Miller, but then he says, “I’m sort of new here,” and “I’m somebody that he knows and I think somebody that he trusts and likes” and even “I’m going to do this a little, part-time, and then, yeah, go on with my life.”

If you’re partisan left you’ll agree, if your partisan right you’ll disagree. Either way it’s not unusual for someone leaving to have praise heaped upon them from people they have worked with.

If you’re partisan left you’ll agree, if your partisan right you’ll disagree. Either way it’s not unusual for someone leaving to have praise heaped upon them from people they have worked with.
Not sure that's accurate. You don't have to be partisan left to agree, but you do need to be partisan right to disagree. She is objectively great at what she does. And a huge step up form the Trump administration. Though I will say most of the problems with the Trump press secretaries was the fact they were required to step to the podium and parrot Trump's idiotic talking points and lies.

Not sure that's accurate. You don't have to be partisan left to agree, but you do need to be partisan right to disagree. She is objectively great at what she does. And a huge step up form the Trump administration. Though I will say most of the problems with the Trump press secretaries was the fact they were required to step to the podium and parrot Trump's idiotic talking points and lies.
Of course it’s accurate. You’re approach it from a slightly left skewed perspective

snip

That is a matter of opinion of course.

It ignores two things.

1. The rabid incivility of most of the press corps during the prior Administration. (See Jim Acosta being the worst example, who was 10 times as "disruptive" as Foxes Peter Doocy.)

2. The fact that despite that incivility Trump's Press Secretaries tried to remain civil, the best one being Kayleigh McEnaney who had a book of facts she used effectively to respond to those frequently loaded questions. Something Jen Psaki tried to emulate without much success (IMO).

That is a matter of opinion of course.

It ignores two things.

1. The rabid incivility of most of the press corps during the prior Administration. (See Jim Acosta, who was 10 times worse than Peter Doocy.)

2. The fact that despite that incivility Trump's Press Secretaries tried to remain civil, the best one being Kayleigh McEnaney who had a book of facts she used effectively to respond to those frequently loaded questions.

Check this out, everyone. A trump supporter wants to lecture us about "rabid incivility." :LOL:

And she's got so much emotion and sensitivity - Woke, like every modern person should be:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Of course it’s accurate. You’re approach it from a slightly left skewed perspective
If I have a slightly left skewed perspective, then by definition I am not partisan left. And I believe she is great at this job. Stated alternatively, the fact that partisan left folks love this woman does not mean they are the only ones who do. Which was the point I was trying to make.

If I have a slightly left skewed perspective, then by definition I am not partisan left. And I believe she is great at this job. Stated alternatively, the fact that partisan left folks love this woman does not mean they are the only ones who do. Which was the point I was trying to make.
To say you love her IMO is showing you are a partisan left leaning individual. I don’t think she did a terri job, I don’t think she did an outstanding job. She did an average job, there were no major screw ups nor any shining moments. Taking a position of love or hate on her is showing ones partisan lean as she did nothing to deserve either.
Regardless on our views on that, I suspect we both agree on wishing her happiness and the best of wishes on her path.

Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Stephanie Grisham, Kayleigh McEnany

Go.

Back
Top Bottom