• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Matthews: 'Rise Of The New Right' Special Will 'Scare The Heck Out' Of Liberals

Re: Chris Matthews: 'Rise Of The New Right' Special Will 'Scare The Heck Out' Of Libe

Is the message in the "Rise of the New Right" to never hope for better government? To be rather, satified with the staus quo? After watching this infantile propaganda hour I was not surprised to see how many minutes were dedicated to other parts of history in other countries. I mean, doesn't the title of the show in itself tell you this is a glob of stupid propaganda? I will say I did not think the host, Mr. Matthews was capable of such stupidity. I thought his intellect was greater than it obviousy is. People jump on Glen Beck for his comments!? As a Tea Party activist I am pleased to see the opposition has nothing in its arsenal against us accept ignorance. That will help clear the way for us. Thanks Chrissie!

Re: Chris Matthews: 'Rise Of The New Right' Special Will 'Scare The Heck Out' Of Libe

The studio leftists and Mathews will probably cause a technical shutdown of the studio with all the mouthfoaming that will ensue, like laundry suds frothing from a washer.

I just watched it this week. It was partisan and only focused on the negative aspects of the "new right" (militias, death threats, etc), but I don't see why anyone is surprised? It is more tame than what is said about liberals on Fox News on a daily basis, thats for sure.

We conservatives thought we were finally past this crap from the Clinton era but then Obama got elected to further his communist agenda, so we're back to square 1.

You have got to be kidding me. Laughable at best.

Indeed. The return of the Birchers from the 50s [Eisenhower was a communist plant by their lights] and civilian militias [one step from armed insurrection to listen to them] from the 90s are unwelcome developments of late. We really thought we were finally past this crap.
We thought we where past this crap to, but it's those damn leftist who keep pushing their crap upon us and sticking their noses into my personal life...oh and wallet

A good rule of thumb is that if someone is "learning" anything from hour-long specials on cable news channels, that person missed out on real learning at some other point in his life.

In a way, sure. It is merely a more in-depth recounting of the Tea Party Movement through the lens of a commentator that already says what he thinks about the movement on a daily basis. It is just a nice little way for people to get a "recap" on the whole development, just in case they missed the past two years.

I just watched it this week. It was partisan and only focused on the negative aspects of the "new right" (militias, death threats, etc), but I don't see why anyone is surprised? It is more tame than what is said about liberals on Fox News on a daily basis, thats for sure.
Umm...I'd call that pretty negative and worthy of attention.

Back
Top Bottom