• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Cuomo: 'The Media is Not Your Friend..& Those Women are Liars!'

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo has been caught on a secretly recorded conversation denying rumors of sexual misconduct during a conversation with President Trump’s former fixer Michael Cohen, according to reports.

In the recording, obtained by Fox News host Tucker Carlson, the two men are purportedly heard discussing how journalists have asked ABC — Cuomo’s former employer — if women have made allegations against him, according to the Washington Examiner.

In the recording, Cuomo is allegedly heard saying: “You know, I’m always careful when I talk to media. Do you know how many f— phone calls I’ve gotten from people at ABC who say that reporters are calling and lying about things they’ve heard about me, to try to get stories about me when I was at ABC?”
Cuomo continues: “Women who do work there saying, ‘Oh yeah, you know, some of these men,’ naming me with other guys, ‘you know, we bumped into each other once in the elevator, and he put his hand on my shoulder, and he made me really uncomfortable.’”

He adds: “I mean, what the f—! It’s a problem. And now … I’m careful with the media, always. I’ve always told you: The media is not your friend.”

Chris Cuomo denies sex assault allegations to Michael Cohen in recording

Chris Cuomo interviewing convicted felon Michael Avenatti, who made false claims against Brett Kavanaugh on Cuomo's show. Avenatti is currently facing 40 years in prison.

images

Back
Top Bottom