• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Cuomo says protesters merit more freedom than worshippers

If unsafe, absolutely-and I don't care who is protesting or why. Anyone (including Trump supporters at rallies), needs to observe safety precautions and advice for the sake of everyone else.

Unsafe? LOL. First, all protests have been unsafe social distance wise. Second, you've got to be kidding. Protests have had nightly violence, rioting, looting, etc. Do you call what's happening in Portland safe?

Unsafe? LOL. First, all protests have been unsafe social distance wise. Second, you've got to be kidding. Protests have had nightly violence, rioting, looting, etc. Do you call what's happening in Portland safe?

Are you incapable of comprehending simple English? Did I not state categorically that ALL protests should be banned if they are unsafe?

So, you're saying that protests shouldn't be allowed?

I am saying that it is not always the safest choice. Nowhere in my statement was a comment about policy

Typical of Fredo and all the mindless idiot leftists. "You cant go to church not because we dont value this vital first amendment right, but because there is this virus and its dangerous. Oh...but you can gather in large groups and protest because you know what, thats important." What about the virus? "Ummm...what virus?"

Idiocy and hypocrisy is a hallmark of the American leftist.

Are you incapable of comprehending simple English? Did I not state categorically that ALL protests should be banned if they are unsafe?

Pretty much every recent protest is unsafe. Wouldn't you say the recent one in Wisconsin was unsafe?

Back
Top Bottom