• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Christie: homosexuality "not a sin"

Indeed it is, I just don't want to play in the house's favor. So I'm on the margin. I understand what I'm doing, but I have no other choice but to do it. Bowing out of the game also plays to the hand of the house.
Just as long as you know.

Every decision I make is an educated one.
Now there's a lie for you. It's a nice idea but it's entirely impossible. Human beings simply don't have that option. We are what we are, and what we are is nothing you'd take home to the mother-ship, unless it was in a sealed cage and unable to reproduce.

Now there's a lie for you. It's a nice idea but it's entirely impossible. Human beings simply don't have that option. We are what we are, and what we are is nothing you'd take home to the mother-ship, unless it was in a sealed cage and unable to reproduce.

I am nothing if not an astute collector of data.

I'm cool with CC's policy on the matter... but i don't look to CC to guide us on what are sins and what are not... he's just a politician.

First of all I don't know whether to laugh at this or cry. Here is a candidate regardless how you feel about his political ideology, he has just said something, that should be obvious and correct and common sense, basically translates to ..."Hey people, accept your children for who they are and love and nurture them and most of all don't torture them just because their sexual identity is different for your expectations!!!"

but somehow just by asking "Hey parents not to torture your children, he has killed all chances of running as GOP republican nominee. If that doesn't you make vomit when you hear the Name Republicans I don't what will.

Secondly come the primarytime he could just do a Romney...basically back paddle and negate anything has ever done or said, and by some miracle he could actually win the primary. Which would beg the question....who the Frack is actually stupid enough to vote for these people...Seriously... you have this candidate who without hesitation and with straight face do a 180 on every policy, comments he has ever made or done, and people still vote for him...

Now....this should definitely make you vomit if you haven't done so already!

Diving Mullah

Well, this is why i favor removing voting privileges from most.

Well, technically, it's homosexual ACTS that are a sin, not BEING homosexual. Catholics love homosexuals. The saying is, "Love the sinner, hate the sin."

As a practical matter, a homosexual will sooner or later commit a homosexual act. But technically, stating that being born homosexual is not a sin...that is not inconsistent with Catholicism. The Catholic Church also thinks it's a sin to take birth control pills, get a divorce, and a number of other things.

Back
Top Bottom