• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Choose your death

If you had to die, what would you like it to be?

• Old age

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Violent death (murder)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Accident (car crash, death at work, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eutanasia

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Desease

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDK

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

Canell

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Simple question here. :mrgreen: Please, feel free to discus the whys and whynots. :peace

P.S. Desease -> Disease

Last edited:
Death by wet dream.

Just have a really nice dream filled with TnA, and then have a stroke in the real world and die.

I want to die in a stampede of adorable puppies. Something like this, but bigger.

I want to die in a stampede of adorable puppies. Something like this, but bigger.

Me too, I am totally down with that idea.

Those are the cutest puppies ever. I have 3 dogs, but I could find room for one of them.

Either

A-Smothered to death by adorable puppies

or

B-On an epic mission to save humanity. Preferably in an explosion.

Desease -> Disease

Sorry for the typo.

Heart stops after doing a line of coke off some hooker's tit.

Simple question here. :mrgreen: Please, feel free to discus the whys and whynots. :peace

P.S. Desease -> Disease

Old age would be really nice. I hope I can make it that long.

Heart stops after doing a line of coke off some hooker's tit.

But they rule it as old age because you were 97, right?

But they rule it as old age because you were 97, right?

The chances of me making 97 lie somewhere between "getting struck by lightning 3 times in one night" and "hitting the powerball jackpot".

I want to make about 75 and go out that way. If they want to call it "natural causes" with white residue and a hooker's glitter-body oil on me, so be it.

I do not believe in death, thus I will not give in to such fantasy. I shall live forever. This works much like Pixel, who did not believe in physics. Though only a few will get that reference.

But the question does remind me of this old one by Bob Rivers when he was on 98 rock in baltimore..

while sleeping when l am still young

or when l am a happy grandmother who is not too old to be capable of caring for myself

P.S. Desease -> Disease

After sex...Hopefully after I've gotten "mine".

When I was around 10 I was walking in the Sierras on a windy day when for no reason I looked up and saw a huge limb falling out of a tree coming right at me. I stood there watching it for what seemed like a very long time, everything was slow motion. At the last second I stepped aside and the limb crashed to the ground right where I was standing. Some voice in my brain said "that's how you'll die someday". I'm Ok with that.:)

I've heard that a blown out aortic aneurysm is considered one of the least painful deaths--a temporary pain in your back followed by passing out in about 30 seconds, followed by death within 2 minutes.

I've heard that a blown out aortic aneurysm is considered one of the least painful deaths--a temporary pain in your back followed by passing out in about 30 seconds, followed by death within 2 minutes.

I knew a guy who died that way. Completely unexpected right in front of his wife and several friends at 33. EMTS did CPR for a long time after but he was already gone.

I knew a guy who died that way. Completely unexpected right in front of his wife and several friends at 33. EMTS did CPR for a long time after but he was already gone.

Wow, 33. Had he been in a car accident or something that helped the aneurysm develop?

I'd prefer to have a non-violent death where I'm lying still and can have full, undisturbed awareness of the death experience. Instant or violent death would make that harder.

It's not good to have an improper death if it can be avoided, for spiritual reasons.

Wow, 33. Had he been in a car accident or something that helped the aneurysm develop?

Playing basketball for about an hour in the sun. Doctors say he had an undiagnosed existing condition common with taller guys where their aortas are vulnerable to blowing out. That combined with an accelerated heart rate/elevated blood pressure from the physical exertion in the heat.

P.S. Desease -> Disease

You do realize that "old age" is not a cause of death?

Old people die from disease however, they just call it "old age."

Organisms in theory should be able to live forever and some actually do (not that I would want to).... The problem with complex organisms is cell replication, its like making a copy of a copy of a copy and that's what makes us age.. If we can figure out how to stop (in this case humans) from making copies of copies of cells then we can live as long as we want and then this thread would be absolutely viable because nothing could kill you but choice.

You do realize that "old age" is not a cause of death?

Old people die from disease however, they just call it "old age."

Organisms in theory should be able to live forever and some actually do (not that I would want to).... The problem with complex organisms is cell replication, its like making a copy of a copy of a copy and that's what makes us age.. If we can figure out how to stop (in this case humans) from making copies of copies of cells then we can live as long as we want and then this thread would be absolutely viable because nothing could kill you but choice.

Man, you're a Debbie Downer. :(

Euthanasia. Hopefully while I'm still strong enough to push the button myself.

I would like my heart to stop while I'm asleep. I doubt I'll be that lucky, though.

If you had to die, what would you like it to be?

Ummm, just to clarify, you do realize we do have to die -- right?

Euthanasia, of course. When I don't like the party, I like to get up and leave.

Back
Top Bottom