• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chomsky: Trump worse than Hitler

They are all talking potato heads.

"all"?

And I suppose that whatever sources you claim to rely on, said sources are not "potato heads"?

"all"?

And I suppose that whatever sources you claim to rely on, said sources are not "potato heads"?

You see, that's the thing. I don't "rely on" sources. I "get information" from a LOT of sources but none of them tell me what to think. Frankly, their opinions are no better...and some are certainly a lot worse...than mine.

So yeah...they are ALL talking potato heads.

You see, that's the thing. I don't "rely on" sources. I "get information" from a LOT of sources but none of them tell me what to think. Frankly, their opinions are no better...and some are certainly a lot worse...than mine.

You do not "rely" on potato heads, but you "get information" from them?

This is somehow different from someone getting information from someone you call a potato head, then you calling it "relying"?

Seriously.... stop. The only thing you can do now is dig up dirt, then throw it a few feet above your head. It'll fall back down. We're all in the same general boat with regard to information-gathering. Your attack works against your own sources, so....eh...

:shrug:

Okay, I was suckered.
Doesn't happen often and I should have known better being from the Vancouver area but there it is.

Same here, but its Bucky, so no shame on my part....:lol:

This is somehow different from someone getting information from someone you call a potato head, then you calling it "relying"?

Seriously.... stop. The only thing you can do now is dig up dirt, then throw it a few feet above your head. It'll fall back down. We're all in the same general boat with regard to information-gathering. Your attack works against your own sources, so....eh...

I didn't say I get information from talking potato heads. Heck, they rarely give information. Their job is to give opinion.

And every time I think of Trump I think of the mushroom in Mario Cart.

Yes, Trump is extremist. Extremely stupid. Extremely dishonest. Extremely dangerous.

I'm thankful I never really liked that game...

"all"?

and to think that Trumps is not reflecting our culture.

and to think that Trumps is not reflecting our culture.

please point out, with supporting evidence, where anything I wrote is untrue.

Let me get this straight, according to the climate alarmists, climate change is on a par with the carnage of genocide. In fact worse.

When they asked what they want to do about their solution is to create a new tax.

If it's so bad that its comparable to Hitler's attempt to exterminate all the Jews, why not make it a capital offense to create greenhouse gases? We dont tax murder we punish people for it. If they think global warming is akin to mass murder they need to pass some corresponding law.

Otherwise STFU already with these ridiculous virtue signaling nonsense attempts to avoid being disagreed with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

IOWs, when he said it we considered it dumb, but it is ok for someone else to make the statement? Your link is open to interpretation.

The link is satire.

But whenever someone says that someone is worse than Hitler, it is dumb. Unless they are talking about Stalin.

I didn't say I get information from talking potato heads. Heck, they rarely give information. Their job is to give opinion.

You saying that you don't =/= you don't.

See? And any given source, be it paper or internet or video or whatever was created by a person, therefore a potential potato head. Or by your approach, a potatohead.

Isn't that the critique aimed at media today anyway?

It's dumb on an emotional level to say that someone is worse than Hitler because whatever objective message one was trying to convey gets an avalanche of outrage.

But on an objective level, Trump has much more influence and his polices (or what passes for policy on his part) have a much wider potential reach than Hitler had.

If Trump blocks attempts to slow down manmade contributions to climate change, or if he does worse and greenlights environmental destruction, he could potentially destroy more lives than Hitler did.

You saying that you don't =/= you don't.

When I say something, believe me...I am saying it.

I resent your implication that I am lying.

You are dismissed.

When I say something, believe me...I am saying it.

I resent your implication that I am lying.

You are dismissed.

Dismissed? Aw shucks

:roll:

The bottom line here is that your standard for sources is made up on the spot as it demands. Enough.

Back
Top Bottom