• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Hari Seldon

Stable Genius
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
My third banana bread. Added chocolate chips and some maple syrup. Surprisingly easy. Came out nice and moist.

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.jpg

I love me some missus’ banana bread........:thumbs:

Will you marry me? Okay, only kidding, my wife would find out.
But can I bribe you into sharing a slice?

I have gotten into cooking and baking. My daughter says it is excellent but she can barely boil water so who knows. Do you like sweet potato pie?

Sweet potatoe pie.jpg
Regular

Sweet potatoe pie with chocolate chips.jpg
Or with chocolate chips

Convert to Mormon....ism? NBD

My response had the hoped for effect, I showed my wife.
She's now giggling and making me some chocolate chip banana bread, although I'm sure everyone else will enjoy it, too.

I have gotten into cooking and baking. My daughter says it is excellent but she can barely boil water so who knows. Do you like sweet potato pie?

View attachment 67246926
Regular

View attachment 67246927
Or with chocolate chips

We have the same treasured old beat up baking sheets (seasoned perfectly) and an identical granite countertop. You could live here and it would be exactly the same as being home.

Chocolate chips in the banana bread AND the sweet potato pie? Did you buy too many chocolate chips? ;)

Recipes, where are the recipes?
Do you toast the nuts before you add them? Try it. Sweet potato pie...of course, with a touch of bourbon and bourbon whipped cream on the side.
Sweet potato bread anyone? Good good good.
https://emerils.com/122889/sweet-potato-bread

What is the problem with the word moist? Why does every post you make seem cryptic?

Rumor has it this is the most hated word in the English language, and often because I am an Eastern Mystic who needs his fun.

You might adjust your antenna.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom