• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

Jack Fabulous

Friend Zone
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Chinese virologist: China'''s government '''intentionally''' released COVID-19 | Fox News

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday.

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

"So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab ... and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage."

If true, this would be an act of war.:shock:

But they released it on their own people first.

of course they did, plausible deniability. do you really think the CCP cares about their people?

plus they knew they could contain it with their heavyhanded tactics.

Interesting, interesting...maybe this will help people forget that Trump lied about the virus, resulting in tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

At least the second time this thread has been started today...both times by Trump supporters. I'm sure that last bit has no relevance...right?

of course by Trump supporters.. the leftists want nothing to upend their narrative.

Interesting, interesting...maybe this will help people forget that Trump lied about the virus, resulting in tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

At least the second time this thread has been started today...both times by Trump supporters. I'm sure that last bit has no relevance...right?

Yeah.

Coulda been released by aliens.

trump still blew our response, so it's still all on him for how it turned out here.

This is akin to blaming the mother of a rapist for the rape because she brought him into the world.

of course by Trump supporters.. the leftists want nothing to upend their narrative.

We got tapes... :shrug: You've got a debunked whistle blower from the country you swear up and down can't be trusted. What, exactly, do you think we're worried about being upended?

It was definitely released in China, but SARS-CoV-2 was created in the US, not China. Both China and Switzerland had a hand with the creation of SARS-CoV-2, but it was primarily a US project. An illegal one at that. The National Institute of Health had banned all funding of risky viral research between 2014 and 2017. The US created SARS-CoV-2 in 2015.

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence - Nature Medicine, Volume 21, Pages 1508–1513 (2015)

Yeah.

Coulda been released by aliens.

trump still blew our response, so it's still all on him for how it turned out here.

This is akin to blaming the mother of a rapist for the rape because she brought him into the world.

lol...I'd say this is more like blaming a can of tuna being produced on a Tuesday by Santa's elves for the rape, but ok... :lol: ;)

So then... you dismiss this out-of-hand and see no need for further investigation?

Trump didn’t lie about the virus! Anyhow why does it bother you so much? You are from Canada, shouldn’t you be more concerned about your leader who is a gutless ****? What sort of leader sits around pulling his own dick whilst Muslim terrorists behead twi of your citizens in the Philippines?
You’d think big brave Canada would be able to handle a situation like that so easily, bunch of losers

of course they did, plausible deniability. do you really think the CCP cares about their people?

plus they knew they could contain it with their heavyhanded tactics.

Meh, if the claim is correct that the virus is demonstrably man-made, then it can be easily verified by other virologists.

Why then is this story attached to this one sketchy researcher?

Trump didn’t lie about the virus! Anyhow why does it bother you so much? You are from Canada, shouldn’t you be more concerned about your leader who is a gutless ****? What sort of leader sits around pulling his own dick whilst Muslim terrorists behead to of your citizens in the Philippines?
You’d think big brave Canada would be able to handle a situation like that so easily, bunch of losers

Bahaha...another scared Trumpist pissed to find out he's on an international debate forum.

Seriously, I love you guys, you're the funniest. Anything to get the spotlight off your worthless piece of ****.

But, since you wanna bring up my guy, I'll just let the pics do the talking....even those closest to Trump know who the better man is...

mela-e1566844962462.jpg

3000.jpg

As invested in your dear leader as you guys are, no wonder you sound like a bunch of grumpy cuckolds... :lamo

So then... you dismiss this out-of-hand and see no need for further investigation?

They don't want to know what is true or not true. They already have the narrative they think will work...

It was definitely released in China, but SARS-CoV-2 was created in the US, not China. Both China and Switzerland had a hand with the creation of SARS-CoV-2, but it was primarily a US project. An illegal one at that. The National Institute of Health had banned all funding of risky viral research between 2014 and 2017. The US created SARS-CoV-2 in 2015.

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence - Nature Medicine, Volume 21, Pages 1508–1513 (2015)

Obama heavily funded the SARS-2 bioweapon, but it was crafted at the Wuhan lab.

Intel Shows Obama Administration Funded Wuhan Lab In 2015 - Conservative Daily News

lol...I'd say this is more like blaming a can of tuna being produced on a Tuesday by Santa's elves for the rape, but ok... :lol: ;)

So, whistle blowers should never be believed?

LOL; in case anyone missed the fact the the democrats are just the branch office of Communist China in America..

Bahaha...another scared Trumpist pissed to find out he's on an international debate forum.

Seriously, I love you guys, you're the funniest. Anything to get the spotlight off your worthless piece of ****.

But, since you wanna bring up my guy, I'll just let the pics do the talking....even those closest to Trump know who the better man is...

View attachment 67295550

View attachment 67295552

As invested in your dear leader as you guys are, no wonder you sound like a bunch of grumpy cuckolds... :lamo

Except I’m Australian, yes the ones that kick your asses in every Commonwealth Games! Your leader is a coward! Nothing will change that, heck he even slobbered all over Duterte’s dick and took containers of trash back lmfao - your leader is a coward and a loser

Except I’m Australian, yes the ones that kick your asses in every Commonwealth Games! Your leader is a coward! Nothing will change that, heck he even slobbered all over Duterte’s dick and took containers of trash back lmfao - your leader is a coward and a loser

:lamo So you're a WANNABE Trump supporter! Even better! Throw another shrimp on the Barbie, and keep those chuckles coming.

Commonwealth Games...lmao ... as if those matter.

Back
Top Bottom