• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chinese rocket loses parts at take off...then crashs lands booster near school

Rostocker

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I guess alot of people are unaware how crazy the chinese space program is.

While US and Europe as well as Russia launch rockets at remote areas to minimize collateral damage...China launches at rural area.

This happened at 7th September:

Right at launch the thermal insulation falls off. Later on the booster crashs right next to a school, releasing a highly toxic cloud of hypergolic fuel.

And that is not a uniqe event. It happens regulary:

Two years ago, the same happened:

in 1996 the most massive desaster happened, when a rocket diverted from course and smashed into a town. Foreign journalists were not allowed to leave the bunker for 5 hours as the worst debris had to be removed.

China leter said 500 people were killed in the impact zone, experts say the numbers more likely were several thousand.

Because China launches their rockets from populated areas, so there's bound to be casualties with debris and/or launch failures.

Oh well, they got a billion people, so a death here and there wont matter to them.

Because China launches their rockets from populated areas, so there's bound to be casualties with debris and/or launch failures.

Oh well, they got a billion people, so a death here and there wont matter to them.

But thats the crazy part, China has gigantic areas where nobody lives, yet they deliberatly build their launch platforms in populated areas, like they give a shit

"Uh, sir! We just lost a piece of something off the rocket!"
"It's fine!"
"But sir, it's important to keep it from..."
"I said IT'S FINE!"

The CCP-PRC rabbit died.

August 4, 2016
China's moon rover Jade Rabbit says farewell

Farewell, Jade Rabbit and thanks for the memories. Fans of China's first unmanned lunar rover, which had an active social media presence, said their goodbyes this week. The probe, known as the Yutu, or Jade Rabbit, ceased operations on the moon, reported Xinhua, the Chinese state-run news agency, citing China's State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense.

Its Weibo account posted a final message: "Hi! This could be the last greetings from me!" The moon says it has prepared a long, long dream for me, and I'm wondering what the dream would be like-- would I be a mars explorer, or be sent back to earth?" Its first-person Weibo account charmed fans since landing on the moon as part of the Chang'e-3 lunar mission in 2013. The landing made China the third nation after the United States and Russia to land on the moon's surface. This isn't the first time Jade Rabbit said goodbye, but this time seems to be final for the lunar probe. China has ambitious plans to explore the moon, with two robotic missions planned for the next two years.

It's 2020 and there aren't any CCP robotic missions to the moon just yet although the CCP robots are themselves still active and on the move in Beijing bombing their own population with their rocket bombs. It's obvious the CCP Boyz in Beijing need to improve their cyber theft of space science.

Back
Top Bottom