• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chinese nuclear-capable hypersonic missile test surprises US intelligence: Report

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I believe we have had that capability for several years. This is how you get Americans to open up their wallets for the pentagon to take a dip into the cesspool sea of no accountability.
What China did was not that big a deal.

I believe we have had that capability for several years. This is how you get Americans to open up their wallets for the pentagon to take a dip into the cesspool sea of no accountability.
I think you're wrong.

Do you have proof of that or are you just guessing.

We haven't successfully tested one yet, so we're behind the curve.

"Underscoring the attractiveness of hypersonics, a CRS report says that the US missile defense system is inadequate to detect, track and respond in time to hypersonics.

The US is developing a range of advanced hypersonic systems and has recently awarded Lockheed Martin contracts for the development of two systems: the Hypersonic Conventional Strike Weapon ($928 million) and AGM-183A Air-launched Rapid Response Weapon ($480m)."

US missles have been able to fly under the radar from space for several years. The key here is that China missed the target by over 2 miles. When Fox news starts that crap you can be assured that they're pumping up the war drums to scare the rubes. Also, the budget for the defense is now over 7 trillion dollars for the defense contractors/assholes. (Next 10 years)
BUT also, in the next 10 years, the Biden plan for getting us back to where we should be is way over that. Yeah...I kidding..it's half that price. Same old God damn bullshit... :)

The Chinese can already strike anywhere on the globe with ICBM's. This is about countering the ability for the US to develop a credible ABM system in the future.

Hypersonic weapon research is ongoing all over the world and has been for decades.
There have been loads of test launches by the US and UK, it's just bloody hard to perfect.

This did not surprise our intel. They have been screwing up a lot lately but no way we did not know about this. Impossible. Now Biden can claim plausible deniability when they use it against us.

While Biden and Milley are worried about getting military pronouns correct, China is eating our lunch.
Why should the US bother with hypersonic missiles when they have now determined that the biggest threat to the US is domestic terrorism? How fast do the missiles have to be to kill soccer moms who don't want CRT? My guess is that they entire military and security apparatus has finally realized that their stupidity and corruption has put them far behind China and that any real confrontation will result in the annihilation of the entire US in a matter of hours. So the only thing they can do now is hunt down racist mommies and MAGA hat wearing white supremacists. Besides, if they somehow manage to threaten China, the CCP will stop funding Hunter Biden. Can't have that. In fact, if one connects the dots, it may very well be that the Biden administration is just trying to eliminate any resistance to his plan to sell out what little remains of the US to the Chinese. I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton is behind a lot of that too, as the Clinton Foundation isn't as lucrative as it once was. I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton's bills from Jeffrey Epstein weren't cheap. Time to get that Clinton Foundation running again. So, you see, missiles are not what the US government is interested in anymore.

Why should the US bother with hypersonic missiles when they have now determined that the biggest threat to the US is domestic terrorism? How fast do the missiles have to be to kill soccer moms who don't want CRT? My guess is that they entire military and security apparatus has finally realized that their stupidity and corruption has put them far behind China and that any real confrontation will result in the annihilation of the entire US in a matter of hours. So the only thing they can do now is hunt down racist mommies and MAGA hat wearing white supremacists. Besides, if they somehow manage to threaten China, the CCP will stop funding Hunter Biden. Can't have that. In fact, if one connects the dots, it may very well be that the Biden administration is just trying to eliminate any resistance to his plan to sell out what little remains of the US to the Chinese. I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton is behind a lot of that too, as the Clinton Foundation isn't as lucrative as it once was. I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton's bills from Jeffrey Epstein weren't cheap. Time to get that Clinton Foundation running again. So, you see, missiles are not what the US government is interested in anymore.
They also weren’t interested …. I mean didn’t know…. surprised
-Identifying Taliban push on Kabul
- Droning a family
- UFO’s
- 1/6
-Chinese weapons

The biggest DOMESTIC threat to the US is domestic terrorism (specifically from White Supremacists/Rightwing Extremists).

Why lie? What does it gain you?

I must say this: there is not a credible comment in this entire post. You are not going to be educated here. You must at least stay up to speed behind the paywall

However I will say that we are not behind on this technology. China and Russia are getting press and we never advertise. The axiom with military aircraft is "by the time you hear about it, it has been flying or five years".
Search DARPA SCRAM going back to 2016

However I will say that we are not behind on this technology.
All the evidence points to the contrary. And if one does the real research, which is follow the money, the truth always becomes crystal clear. The truth is, the US does not have a real enemy and uses the MIC just as a wealth transfer tool from the middle class (what's left of it) to the billionaire class. Sure, they do have to produce aircraft and weapons systems, but they are always inferior to those of Russia or China. Why did NATO Turkey buy a russian air defense system rather than an american one? Hows that F-35 doing? However, every other country on the planet except a few has a real enemy: The US. So, they can't afford to be so corrupt when building defense, because for them it's real.

All the evidence points to the contrary. And if one does the real research, which is follow the money, the truth always becomes crystal clear. The truth is, the US does not have a real enemy and uses the MIC just as a wealth transfer tool from the middle class (what's left of it) to the billionaire class. Sure, they do have to produce aircraft and weapons systems, but they are always inferior to those of Russia or China. Why did NATO Turkey buy a russian air defense system rather than an american one? Hows that F-35 doing? However, every other country on the planet except a few has a real enemy: The US. So, they can't afford to be so corrupt when building defense, because for them it's real.
Complete hyperbole, but anyone with sense would expect this.

The biggest DOMESTIC threat to the US is domestic terrorism (specifically from White Supremacists/Rightwing Extremists).

Why lie? What does it gain you?
This is complete bullshit, and you can't back it up.

All the evidence points to the contrary.
You have no evidence
And if one does the real research, which is follow the money,
you have no way to follow the DARPA money
Why did NATO Turkey buy a russian air defense system rather than an american one?
Because they have a serious threat from nations like Syria and the 400 is better than anything the Americans have.
Hows that F-35 doing?
Still making me hard

You have no evidence

you have no way to follow the DARPA money

Because they have a serious threat from nations like Syria and the 400 is better than anything the Americans have.

Still making me hard
Turkey did not buy the S400 for protection from Syria, or Iran, or Russia

That’s a lot of stupid nonsense all rolled up into one post. Well done.

You might have a point except for being wrong on pretty much every thing.
So tell us why the people actually flying the F35 think it is amazing. US military equipment is general considered to be the best available. If you can afford it. Russian and Chinese are generally inferior. Sorry that destroys your whole little argument but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom