• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chinese nuclear-capable hypersonic missile test surprises US intelligence: Report

Why should the US bother with hypersonic missiles when they have now determined that the biggest threat to the US is domestic terrorism? How fast do the missiles have to be to kill soccer moms who don't want CRT? My guess is that they entire military and security apparatus has finally realized that their stupidity and corruption has put them far behind China and that any real confrontation will result in the annihilation of the entire US in a matter of hours. So the only thing they can do now is hunt down racist mommies and MAGA hat wearing white supremacists. Besides, if they somehow manage to threaten China, the CCP will stop funding Hunter Biden. Can't have that. In fact, if one connects the dots, it may very well be that the Biden administration is just trying to eliminate any resistance to his plan to sell out what little remains of the US to the Chinese. I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton is behind a lot of that too, as the Clinton Foundation isn't as lucrative as it once was. I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton's bills from Jeffrey Epstein weren't cheap. Time to get that Clinton Foundation running again. So, you see, missiles are not what the US government is interested in anymore.
Hypersonic missiles are tactical - NOT strategic.
They are for hitting targets like aircraft carriers.
Not cities.

Back
Top Bottom