• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chinese Mole Uncovered Inside the FBI

i'm convinced the FBI only exists to applaud itself for "doing everything possible" after failing to prevent a mass murder, even when the suspect admits to terrorist membership and begs them to make an arrest

i doubt the chinese can make it any worse

This is not especially surprising. One mightily hopes we have highly-placed spies in their apparatus as well.

We are currently penetrated by foreign, hostile agents.

gif-Spongbob-brazzers-411403.png

Most likely invited into the U.S. and encouraged to steal U.S. info at the Behest of the Clintons.

I heard that when your parents told you that your dog had to move to the farm, it was actually killed by the Clintons.

(It's also interesting how quickly we've shifted from blaming everything on Obama to blaming everything on Clinton)

Most likely invited into the U.S. and encouraged to steal U.S. info at the Behest of the Clintons.

Let me guess...the found him because his name turned up in Hillary's deleted e-mails?

How far gone do you have to be to believe that this is the most likely explanation?

This is not especially surprising. One mightily hopes we have highly-placed spies in their apparatus as well.

Probably not. American, ivey league, white boys don't exactly blend in, in Chinese governmental aparati. China isn't exactly an equal opportunity employer, for obvious reasons.

Let me guess...the found him because his name turned up in Hillary's deleted e-mails?

What is your point? Why even post this drivel?

Back
Top Bottom