• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chinese Mole Uncovered Inside the FBI

chromium

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
i'm convinced the FBI only exists to applaud itself for "doing everything possible" after failing to prevent a mass murder, even when the suspect admits to terrorist membership and begs them to make an arrest

i doubt the chinese can make it any worse

Harshaw

Filmmaker ● Lawyer ● Patriot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This is not especially surprising. One mightily hopes we have highly-placed spies in their apparatus as well.

zgoldsmith23

Antichrist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
We are currently penetrated by foreign, hostile agents.

gif-Spongbob-brazzers-411403.png

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Most likely invited into the U.S. and encouraged to steal U.S. info at the Behest of the Clintons.

I heard that when your parents told you that your dog had to move to the farm, it was actually killed by the Clintons.

(It's also interesting how quickly we've shifted from blaming everything on Obama to blaming everything on Clinton)

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Most likely invited into the U.S. and encouraged to steal U.S. info at the Behest of the Clintons.

Let me guess...the found him because his name turned up in Hillary's deleted e-mails?

How far gone do you have to be to believe that this is the most likely explanation?

apdst

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This is not especially surprising. One mightily hopes we have highly-placed spies in their apparatus as well.

Probably not. American, ivey league, white boys don't exactly blend in, in Chinese governmental aparati. China isn't exactly an equal opportunity employer, for obvious reasons.

Common Sense 1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private

Let me guess...the found him because his name turned up in Hillary's deleted e-mails?

What is your point? Why even post this drivel?

Top Bottom