• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Chinese Labels!!!

gordontravels

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
NewsMax is reporting today that as part of what the Chinese call their "Unrestricted Warfare" policy, they are attempting constantly to hack into the U.S. Department of Defense computer systems. Their purpose is to "exploit perceived vulnerabilities to launch viruses, crash networks, collect intelligence and spread disinformation". There also may be a terrorist angle against us.

http://view.e.newsmax.com/?ffcc17-fe9216727063017a74-fe1e15797c6306757d1574-ff2c1d70746d

In August NewsMax reported: "Chinese Web sites are being used to target computer networks in the U.S. Defense Department and other federal agencies ...

"Some analysts in the Pentagon believe the attacks constitute a coordinated effort by the Chinese government to spy on U.S. databases."

These attacks have been labled by the Chinese as "Titan Rain".

Among other things the Chinese believe they can hack into commercial aircraft and turn them into flying bombs. Does that sound familiar.

I already do this to a degree but now: I WILL READ EVERY LABEL OF CLOTHING, FOOD, HARDWARE, ELECTRONICS AND ANY OTHER PRODUCT I MAY BUY FROM WAL-MART OR ELSEWHERE AND NOT PAY THE CHINESE FOR THEIR DISPICABLE TREATMENT OF THOSE OF US THEY WANT TO SELL TO. They can kiss my A$$ even though I'm not a Democrat.
:duel :cool:

Back
Top Bottom