• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

China suspends tariff hikes on $126B of US goods

You might be right.

After all, all I have seen him do since becoming elected President is indulge in pitiful excuses for personal publicity gathering without producing any measurable, long-term, benefit for the country.

Of course, before that I do have to admit that his business conduct was such at to make me ensure that the silver was locked up BEFORE I let him in the front door.

Like I said, you don't have a clue.

Regime change? In China? Seriously?

You don't think elements of our government want to put Xi in an untenable position and weaken him internally to the point he loses power?

If they succeed, that is regime change.

Makes more sense then this "trade war" Trump is prosecuting. You do notice the word "war" after trade?

Well, one thing for sure if the market continues to spiral down along with President LePetomaine's political capital, he will conclude the grand "Fig Leaf Agreement" and move on to the next shiny penny.

Back
Top Bottom