• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

China: On Top of the World

What will be the role of China in a new world order?

• Close Alliance and Trade Partner with the world

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Emerging power ready to pounce for past transgressions

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Systematic annihilation of enemies through economic battle

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Another Communist Boom before the Bust

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Funny, huh? LIberals are always the first to complain when nothing is done in response to human rights abuses. However, when something is done to take out a tyrant who abused 85% of the people of the country. Their hypocrisy never ends.

Like I said hypocrisy is the very foundation of their party, hence the phrase "Liberalism is a mental disorder"

ludahai said:
HUH?!?!?! Now you are blaming Bush for the phoney elections of Saddam? PLEASE tell me that was a typo!

Yes it was a typo, sorry.I was multi-tasking at the time.

Yes it was a typo, sorry.I was multi-tasking at the time

So I would venture to say that you were multitasking on every one of your posts too right?:lol:

SKILMATIC said:
So I would venture to say that you were multitasking on every one of your posts too right?:lol:

HaHa, that's funny man.

HaHa, that's funny man.

Just a little sarcasm. :lol:

I wasnt meaning to be spiteful just having a little fun. :2wave:

SKILMATIC said:
Just a little sarcasm. :lol:

I wasnt meaning to be spiteful just having a little fun. :2wave:

Yea, everyone needs a good laugh. Laughter is the spice of life.

Why do you like Superman so much?

"I thought thats who it was. I wasnt sure."

Are you serious? Kal-el is his given name from Krypton. I always just wondered why people like Superman so much.

I always just wondered why people like Superman so much.

Yeah talk about someone beleiving in some mystical being, :lol: .

GySgt said:
Why do you like Superman so much?

I don't know really, I just think his powers are awesome, and I like how he helps people. I really wasn't into supes until the show Smallville came out. I was under home arrest at the time, so I had nothing better to do but watch TV. I became addicted to it.

I don't know really, I just think his powers are awesome, and I like how he helps people. I really wasn't into supes until the show Smallville came out. I was under home arrest at the time, so I had nothing better to do but watch TV. I became addicted to it.

O god I am talking to a delinquent? Now this all makes sense:lol:

SKILMATIC said:
O god I am talking to a delinquent? Now this all makes sense:lol:

Hey it's ex-delinquent.:smile:

Hey it's ex-delinquent.

I am just messin wit ya. So what did you do? Dont tell me you stole some babies candy, :lol: .

SKILMATIC said:
I am just messin wit ya. So what did you do? Dont tell me you stole some babies candy, :lol: .

Nope, Drunk driving. The sign that you see on the road dosen't lie- D.U.I.- you can't afford it.

Whatever did you do??? Don't mess with the law unless your a lawyer.

Duke

Umm........ What does this all have to do with China?

Duke

Duke said:
Umm........ What does this all have to do with China?

Duke

Nothing, we were just having some good old fashioned fun, thats all.

Nothing, we were just having some good old fashioned fun, thats all.

Well you see, drunk driving is a direct result of China becasue if we are always a bunch of drunk, braincell killing, liver contaminating, dumb idiots then the chinese have nothing to stop them from coming on over and taking dow the american flag, :lol:

No offense kal-el.

How much heroism and bravery can a man who is indestructable display? "Look, I'm bullet proof...witness my bravery as I walk into this bank and stop these gun toting bank robbers."

A true super hero is Batman. Now that's courage. Completely mortal and relies on his training and brain power.

SKILMATIC said:
Well you see, drunk driving is a direct result of China becasue if we are always a bunch of drunk, braincell killing, liver contaminating, dumb idiots then the chinese have nothing to stop them from coming on over and taking dow the american flag, :lol:

No offense kal-el.

No offense taken,man:smile:

GySgt said:
How much heroism and bravery can a man who is indestructable display? "Look, I'm bullet proof...witness my bravery as I walk into this bank and stop these gun toting bank robbers."

A true super hero is Batman. Now that's courage. Completely mortal and relies on his training and brain power.

That's true, but, Superman is an alien, Batman is but a mere mortal. Batman can't even hold a candle to Supe's abilities.

That's true, but, Superman is an alien, Batman is but a mere mortal. Batman can't even hold a candle to Supe's abilities.

No but I know who could. Apocolypse, and Magneto. O how about Xavier?

SKILMATIC said:
No but I know who could. Apocolypse, and Magneto. O how about Xavier?

Who, pay tell, are they? X-men characters?

Back
Top Bottom