• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

China Building Coal Plants-How Many?

Last edited:
China's allowed to get away with it because they are "a developing nation".
Well, as long as they are allowed to do this, why should we spend more money to reduce our CO2 emissions when it would make any real difference?

I dont doubt it ,of course they are ...... wheres Greta ? ;)
She routinely talks about how China needs to get on board with climate change solutions, what are you mad about exactly?

She routinely talks about how China needs to get on board with climate change solutions, what are you mad about exactly?

We know she has been to New York to lambast the west so (given their far worse environmental track record) when did Greta go to Beijing to do the same there ?

So what are Greta's sage and profoundly knowledgeable solutions then and what is their basis in fact and science ?:unsure:

Last edited:
And yet China doesn't give a fig newton about getting on board with climate change solutions.

And yet China doesn't give a fig newton about getting on board with climate change solutions.

Thats because they haven't read Greta's vast body of peer reviewed work on the topic ......... erm :LOL:

We know she has been to New York to lambast the west so (given their far worse environmental track record) when did Greta go to Beijing to do the same there ?
Oh a teenage girl didn't travel top China and risk getting arrested? Well that settles... wait what does that settle, exactly?

So what are Greta's sage and profoundly knowledgeable solutions then and what is their basis in fact and science ?:unsure:
Are teenage girls your usual source of information about science?

Thats because they haven't read Greta's vast body of peer reviewed work on the topic ......... erm :LOL:
You're weirdly obsessed over her. Care to elaborate?

You gotta bring it up with Flogger, my dude. He's the one weirdly obsessed with a little girl's opinions. China never asked her for her opinion and this thread is not about her.

Oh a teenage girl didn't travel top China and risk getting arrested? Well that settles... wait what does that settle, exactly?

Are teenage girls your usual source of information about science?

So why is she being given the public platform and extremely high media profile when in actuality she knows absolutely nothing ?

What is the 'dark money' funding her publicity stunt trips and why are they doing it ? :unsure:

So why is she being given the public platform and extremely high media profile when in actuality she knows absolutely nothing ?
Are you pretending that this entire time you thought she was doing scientific research? Is that your lie?

What is the 'dark money' funding her publicity stunt trips and why are they doing it ? :unsure:
I'm uninterested in your dumb tinfoil hat shit.

You're weirdly obsessed over her. Care to elaborate?

No its that the (western) world is being told via servile media to weirdly obsess over her. If you witnessed the BBCs fawning over her at COP26 it was absolutely nausiating as were the nodding donkeys behind her as she made her 'how dare you' tirade against the west at the UN

That this uninformed and grossly manipulated child is being made some sort of Joanne of Arc figure on climate change in order to propagate its manifest falsehoods to a new generation is where I take issue . :(

Are you pretending that this entire time you thought she was doing scientific research? Is that your lie?

I'm uninterested in your dumb tinfoil hat shit.

Ahh so it was all her own work then , nothing to see here ....... riiiight :LOL:

No its that the (western) world is being told via servile media to weirdly obsess over her.
You brought her up in a thread about China, my dude.

Ahh so it was all her own work then , nothing to see here ....... riiiight :LOL:
Excellent. You admit you are pretending you believe she was doing scientific research. This is too dumb to discuss further. Goodbye.

Excellent. You admit you are pretending you believe she was doing scientific research. This is too dumb to discuss further. Goodbye.

You knew exactly what I meant

Your surrender is therefore duly accepted 👍

Back
Top Bottom