• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

China and Germany heading for superpower status as U.S. influence wanes, says Putin

The thing was that eastern Germany was the richest country in the warsaw pact. The USSR locked their soldiers in their army Posts. They were starving in there.

The wall controlled nothing. The pressure did constantly rise until it exploded and Honecker was washed away

Lol no, they certainly weren’t “starving” and neither were they “locked in”. The East German regime was as loyal to the USSR as a yappy little Pomeranian.

The wall certainly did control the number of people able to escape for several decades, and there were serious fears Honecker would pull an Tiananmen up until the very last minute.

Lol no, they certainly weren’t “starving” and neither were they “locked in”. The East German regime was as loyal to the USSR as a yappy little Pomeranian.

The wall certainly did control the number of people able to escape for several decades, and there were serious fears Honecker would pull an Tiananmen up until the very last minute.

They were starving. And they were locked in. They were banned to have any outside contacts. My grandfather said they found two in winter cowering at a street without shoes. They were afraid to accept bread, because any contact was banned to them. They were in miserabel state.

And No, there was never the danger that Honecker pulls a Tianamen card. He lost controle of the army years ago. My grandfather served in the NVA. They saw Honecker as laughable weakling and idiot. The east german regime was so afraid of their own forces, that at parades nobody had magazines in their weapons.

STASI knew already in 1985 that its game over. In the end they wanted save their own ass, ignored orders or actively disobeyed.

The Situation was complex. My grandmother was fiercly anti communist. She was asked in 1970th to join the "German soviet Friendship". She declined, even when they threatened her with consequences.

In the end nothing happened. She was the lead nurse in the local hospital and they could not organize without her, so i guess someone up in charge simply looked over it and was done with it.

Its quite an interesting time. I dont expect you to understand it, since you simply hate Germans, but let me tell you, East germans know very well when someone wants feed them state Propaganda. Be it from east or west. Its something that still exists today

They were starving. And they were locked in. They were banned to have any outside contacts. My grandfather said they found two in winter cowering at a street without shoes. They were afraid to accept bread, because any contact was banned to them. They were in miserabel state.

And No, there was never the danger that Honecker pulls a Tianamen card. He lost controle of the army years ago. My grandfather served in the NVA. They saw Honecker as laughable weakling and idiot. The east german regime was so afraid of their own forces, that at parades nobody had magazines in their weapons.

STASI knew already in 1985 that its game over. In the end they wanted save their own ass, ignored orders or actively disobeyed.

The Situation was complex. My grandmother was fiercly anti communist. She was asked in 1970th to join the "German soviet Friendship". She declined, even when they threatened her with consequences.

In the end nothing happened. She was the lead nurse in the local hospital and they could not organize without her, so i guess someone up in charge simply looked over it and was done with it.

Its quite an interesting time. I dont expect you to understand it, since you simply hate Germans, but let me tell you, East germans know very well when someone wants feed them state Propaganda. Be it from east or west. Its something that still exists today

Oh look, a anecdotal account which fails to pass the bullshit test. Soviet forces in East Germany were the tip of the spear and therefore got absolute priority when it came to supplies, food, and resources. Deserters might have been “hiding out in a shack” but that’s a far cry from what you claim.

Nobody needs live ammunition at a parade anyway, so that little bit of paranoia doesn’t mean much. And there was, in fact, serious concern that Honecker would roll the tanks in.

People who brag about the Holocaust and cry when others point out what scum the SS were have no room to whine.

Oh look, a anecdotal account which fails to pass the bullshit test. Soviet forces in East Germany were the tip of the spear and therefore got absolute priority when it came to supplies, food, and resources. Deserters might have been “hiding out in a shack” but that’s a far cry from what you claim.

Nobody needs live ammunition at a parade anyway, so that little bit of paranoia doesn’t mean much. And there was, in fact, serious concern that Honecker would roll the tanks in.

People who brag about the Holocaust and cry when others point out what scum the SS were have no room to whine.

And no, not an anecdotal account, USSR troops were in horrible state. They got more in East Germany, but compared to the standard here it was still abyssmal bad. They lived like animals.

I dont whine. Im glad we had that episode in our history. Infact it was very important, because it immunized us against leftist bullshit.

It was East Germany that voted far right now, hunted immigrants out, did not believe the government bullshit and steered politics back into more rational spheres.

For that im always thankful.

It was Eastern Germany that remained the old prussian spirit and crushed the western german kumbaya hippie ideology.

The hate and disgust, that Merkel faced in Eastern Germany in 2015 and 2016 wass so intense, it broke her mentally. She started shivering at public events here

GIF-MERKEL-SHAKING_2.gif

Homo ideologies have no place in Eastern Germany. We dont welcome arabs and other 3rd world scum, tehy get hunted out of the cities. We vote far right and if it doesnt go our way, we rather burn the entire house down.

In the german reunion, west germans believed east germans become like them.

But the oppossite happened. East Germans proved immune to western ideologies. We wanted the economy, not the ideology. Now entire Germany is alot more than East Germany. Anti American, rising far right

And no, not an anecdotal account, USSR troops were in horrible state. They got more in East Germany, but compared to the standard here it was still abyssmal bad. They lived like animals.

I dont whine. Im glad we had that episode in our history. Infact it was very important, because it immunized us against leftist bullshit.

It was East Germany that voted far right now, hunted immigrants out, did not believe the government bullshit and steered politics back into more rational spheres.

For that im always thankful.

It was Eastern Germany that remained the old prussian spirit and crushed the western german kumbaya hippie ideology.

The hate and disgust, that Merkel faced in Eastern Germany in 2015 and 2016 wass so intense, it broke her mentally. She started shivering at public events here

GIF-MERKEL-SHAKING_2.gif

Homo ideologies have no place in Eastern Germany. We dont welcome arabs and other 3rd world scum, tehy get hunted out of the cities. We vote far right and if it doesnt go our way, we rather burn the entire house down.

In the german reunion, west germans believed east germans become like them.

But the oppossite happened. East Germans proved immune to western ideologies. We wanted the economy, not the ideology. Now entire Germany is alot more than East Germany. Anti American, rising far right

Yawn. Soviet forces in Germany lived well enough to consistently be able to crush any revolt if needed, plus be able to punch deep into Western Europe. They certainly lived better than the Germans a generation plus earlier shivering in their summer uniforms in the Russian wilderness 😂

Considering that getting bombed into oblivion hasn‘t immunized Germany from rightist bullshit, I wouldn’t bet on it. It’s East Germany that’s filled with SS wannabe scum, I know.

The old Prussian spirit.....of getting your ass kicked.

Yes, we know what some Germans fantasize about.

1605553304218.jpeg
Unfortunately for you, it’s going to end like this

1605553393318.jpeg
Again.

There is no alternative to Assad. Syria needs a brutal, non religious leader. Assad is just that.
No one ever need a brutal leader. That's the last thing any people need.

Yawn. Soviet forces in Germany lived well enough to consistently be able to crush any revolt if needed, plus be able to punch deep into Western Europe. They certainly lived better than the Germans a generation plus earlier shivering in their summer uniforms in the Russian wilderness 😂

Considering that getting bombed into oblivion hasn‘t immunized Germany from rightist bullshit, I wouldn’t bet on it. It’s East Germany that’s filled with SS wannabe scum, I know.

The old Prussian spirit.....of getting your ass kicked.

Yes, we know what some Germans fantasize about.

View attachment 67305013
Unfortunately for you, it’s going to end like this

View attachment 67305014
Again.

We killed more people than our country had people. We did kick some ass ha ha ha

Thats the problem with your funny pictures you always post in an attempt to somehow impress me. None of that comes even close to what we did to our enemies.

:D

We killed more people than our country had people. We did kick some ass ha ha ha

Thats the problem with your funny pictures you always post in an attempt to somehow impress me. None of that comes even close to what we did to our enemies.

:D

1605554163796.jpeg

1605554224855.jpeg
Germans begging for mercy after getting their ass kicked....again.

You lot got utterly crushed. Annihilated. Your enemies not only curb-stomped you they dropkicked your out the window to boot.

Germany could teach lessons in surrendering 😂

View attachment 67305019

View attachment 67305020
Germans begging for mercy after getting their ass kicked....again.

You lot got utterly crushed. Annihilated. Your enemies not only curb-stomped you they dropkicked your out the window to boot.

Germany could teach lessons in surrendering 😂

Annihilated? Nope. We are still here, most populous and richest country in europe. :D

We killed 60 million.

Poland lost a 3rd of its population. :D

Russia 26 million.

Your dumb pics mean nothing, what matters is that we have the highest kill count.

And then were again led up to the top ha ha ha

Dude. The entire land my family owns, once belonged jews. :D we own now farmland, forest land.

For my family it profited alot. Thats surrendering of the best kind. :D

We still have lots of stuff my great grandfather brought home after the war.

I give you a hint, the life of a non german means shit for me. If i can earn from a dead foreigner, he bites faster the grass than you can post your funny pictures.

We simply are the best, we can kill 60 million of you guys and still end up as hegemon of europe. While the poles crawl on our fields to harvest potatoes for few cent an hour, i think about my next australia trip next year.

This year was shit, could only go Sardinia, because Corona.

Annihilated? Nope. We are still here, most populous and richest country in europe. :D

We killed 60 million.

Poland lost a 3rd of its population. :D

Russia 26 million.

Your dumb pics mean nothing, what matters is that we have the highest kill count.

And then were again led up to the top ha ha ha

Dude. The entire land my family owns, once belonged jews. :D we own now farmland, forest land.

For my family it profited alot. Thats surrendering of the best kind. :D

We still have lots of stuff my great grandfather brought home after the war.

I give you a hint, the life of a non german means shit for me. If i can earn from a dead foreigner, he bites faster the grass than you can post your funny pictures.

We simply are the best, we can kill 60 million of you guys and still end up as hegemon of europe. While the poles crawl on our fields to harvest potatoes for few cent an hour, i think about my next australia trip next year.

This year was shit, could only go Sardinia, because Corona.

What matters is that Germany lost vast amounts of land that it will never get back and got its ass epically kicked not once but twice.

I‘m sure you did. Once SS scum, always SS scum after all.

The best at surrendering and begging for mercy, you mean.

Which is another reason why Poland would just wave the Russian tanks on through and laugh as the Russians took everything that wasn’t nailed to the ground. And so would the rest of the world.

What matters is that Germany lost vast amounts of land that it will never get back and got its ass epically kicked not once but twice.

I‘m sure you did. Once SS scum, always SS scum after all.

The best at surrendering and begging for mercy, you mean.

Which is another reason why Poland would just wave the Russian tanks on through and laugh as the Russians took everything that wasn’t nailed to the ground. And so would the rest of the world.

We got it back buddy.

Its called the EU. We can move anywhere, build houses anywhere, own land anywhere. :D

There is a reason why the polacks call the EU the 4th Reich ha ha ha

We got it back buddy.

Its called the EU. We can move anywhere, build houses anywhere, own land anywhere. :D

There is a reason why the polacks call the EU the 4th Reich ha ha ha

Nope, it’s still part of Poland. And if they want to keep SS scum out, the only thing the EU can do is whine.

Hungary is far weaker than Poland yet flips you the bird any time it wants. Turkey walks all over Germany practically daily.

German arrogance has crippled the EU..... as usual.

It is in our interest that Assad stays in power in Syria. So he is right at the place where he should be.

He was supplied with weapons by Germany.

You dont dominate and thats the problem, or infact it was the positive side effect.

Merkel was able to neutralize Trump in the world and block his most harmfull idiocy.

As i said, stupid farmers and workers cant do world politics. Its why the USA felt down, you allowed teh working class scum too much influence. Now others shape the world and if history proves something, its that
lost status never comes back.

Biden might repairt alot, but it will never reach the status USA had before.

The working class has basically no real influence when it comes to American policy vs the elites; the preponderance of it stems from well-heeled corporations that effectively run the country, and this most certainly didn't change under Trump:

Nope, it’s still part of Poland. And if they want to keep SS scum out, the only thing the EU can do is whine.

Hungary is far weaker than Poland yet flips you the bird any time it wants. Turkey walks all over Germany practically daily.

German arrogance has crippled the EU..... as usual.

And Poland is part of our Reich.

Hungary nor Poland flip any bird. They do as ordered, you simply dont understand Merkels pathetic twofaced politics.

On evry aspect she commands, Poland and Hungary buckle. On immigrants they stand fiercly against any migration. Official Merkel condemns that, behind the doors, she endorses it. I have news for you, Merkel doesnt support migration at all. What she wants is votes. She wants appear as the good samaritan, when infact she is a twofaced bitch. On one side she holds sad speeches about poor hopeless migrants, on other side she pays libyan warlords to get rid of them. Merkel doesnt care if migrants ge shot, beaten down or drown, as long it happens far away.

With the turks its the same, she needs them to cull the migrants down, yet she can get extremly nasty when Turley gets to bold. Her travel ban on turkey for example made Erdogan do a U turn.

Im not a fan of that kind of politics but thats what you get when you have a women in charge. Women should never be in leading position.

And no, Poland can not push us out, or they lose the money. A polack does evrything for cash.

And Poland is part of our Reich.

Hungary nor Poland flip any bird. They do as ordered, you simply dont understand Merkels pathetic twofaced politics.

On evry aspect she commands, Poland and Hungary buckle. On immigrants they stand fiercly against any migration. Official Merkel condemns that, behind the doors, she endorses it. I have news for you, Merkel doesnt support migration at all. What she wants is votes. She wants appear as the good samaritan, when infact she is a twofaced bitch. On one side she holds sad speeches about poor hopeless migrants, on other side she pays libyan warlords to get rid of them. Merkel doesnt care if migrants ge shot, beaten down or drown, as long it happens far away.

With the turks its the same, she needs them to cull the migrants down, yet she can get extremly nasty when Turley gets to bold. Her travel ban on turkey for example made Erdogan do a U turn.

Im not a fan of that kind of politics but thats what you get when you have a women in charge. Women should never be in leading position.

And no, Poland can not push us out, or they lose the money. A polack does evrything for cash.

Nope, Poland and Hungary, like many other countries, routinely defy your “orders” when they feel like it, resulting in much whining and wailing from you. Over and over again, German arrogance has lead to your defeat and humiliation.

You sniveling about how much you hate Merkel is probably the greatest endorsement of her yet. She has to be doing something right when she makes the SS scum screech like they are being scalded 😂

The “Polacks” are happy to cut German throats for free.

Nope, Poland and Hungary, like many other countries, routinely defy your “orders” when they feel like it, resulting in much whining and wailing from you. Over and over again, German arrogance has lead to your defeat and humiliation.

You sniveling about how much you hate Merkel is probably the greatest endorsement of her yet. She has to be doing something right when she makes the SS scum screech like they are being scalded 😂

The “Polacks” are happy to cut German throats for free.

And we feel Like starving pensioners (greece) to make them do what we want.

Cutting throats? Only thing polacks Cut is aspargus

He is right. The 2020 mass scale election fraud via Chinese voting computers and mail in ballot systems designed for fraud ending democracy in the USA is symbolic of the overall deliberate destruction of the USA as the world's super power now will be finalized. The plutocrats with their employees of Democratic leadership and their brown shirt Antifa and BLM fascist/domestic terrorists are in the process of taking total control of the USA as just one of their regional divisions of their worldwide control.
What comes next is rapid inflation to devalue the USA dollar in an unstoppable downward spiral to create desperation to take the USA fully into a plutocratic corporate-fascist government and society, with all orders, restrictions, duties and other edicts announced in a singular voice of the MSM, press and Internet they own and control.

And we feel Like starving pensioners (greece) to make them do what we want.

Cutting throats? Only thing polacks Cut is aspargus

The Greeks are happy to cut German throats for free as well.

800 Poles stalled multiple German divisions for a week.

They kicked your ass 😂

The thing was that eastern Germany was the richest country in the warsaw pact. The USSR locked their soldiers in their army Posts. They were starving in there.

The wall controlled nothing. The pressure did constantly rise until it exploded and Honecker was washed away

Richest of the Warsaw Pact is like saying the fastest Trabant.

The Greeks are happy to cut German throats for free as well.

800 Poles stalled multiple German divisions for a week.

They kicked your ass 😂

By losing one third of their population. 😂

I saw no Greeks cutting throats in 2015. I saw their prime minister crawling to Berlin and accept evry demand we had, even throwing their own referendum out the window.

It was wise of them. We only want their best, get the lazy greeks to work and stand on their own feet.

We live in the 21st century. There is no need to have a Military, when you are rich as ****, control an entire continent and are a world leading Industrial power.

You vastly overrate the importance of economic health. Unless it can be quickly translated into soldiers, ships, and guns it means little.

By losing one third of their population. 😂

I saw no Greeks cutting throats in 2015. I saw their prime minister crawling to Berlin and accept evry demand we had, even throwing their own referendum out the window.

It was wise of them. We only want their best, get the lazy greeks to work and stand on their own feet.

And then they took massive chunks of Germany and kicked all the Germans out, sent them running with their tails between their legs. I’d call that a win 😂

SS wannabes calling anyone else lazy is utter laughable. The only time the SS worked was when they were desperately thinkong of excuses to try and avoid the hangman‘s noose.

Back
Top Bottom