• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Child Support Payback

Interesting that I think both parents should support a child and you think the man is the potential victim.

Hint. It is not the woman either.

I think both parents should want a kid but you support the selfish decisions of women

I think both parents should want a kid but you support the selfish decisions of women

Some (most) women do not believe in abortion. If men do not know that, they should. And many women who think they would abort, when put to the test - find they do not believe abortion is morally right.

You seem too think men are too stupid to comprehend these simple facts. I believe men have the capacity to understand this. They should make personally responsible contraceptive decisions accordingly.

Even your necrophilia promoting group in Sweden understood the potential harm. When asked how they saw "opt out" being implemented...they indicated the process for a man opting out should be time consuming and costly - because they did not think encouraging men not to be personally responsibly for their own contraception was a smart idea. I wish I could find that quote again.

Some (most) women do not believe in abortion. If men do not know that, they should. And many women who think they would abort, when put to the test - find they do not believe abortion is morally right.

You seem too think men are too stupid to comprehend these simple facts. I believe men have the capacity to understand this. They should make personally responsible contraceptive decisions accordingly.

Even your necrophilia promoting group in Sweden understood the potential harm. When asked how they saw "opt out" being implemented...they indicated the process for a man opting out should be time consuming and costly - because they did not think encouraging men not to be personally responsibly for their own contraception was a smart idea. I wish I could find that quote again.

I dont believe in paying for things I dont want. Get over your beliefs. Stop.being so selfish. Its child abuse

I dont believe in paying for things I dont want. Get over your beliefs. Stop.being so selfish. Its child abuse

You think you are purchasing a child? WTH?

That was a little slice of insight into your "argument"

You think you are purchasing a child? WTH?

That was a little slice of insight into your "argument"

Good. Then you dont need my money for your incredibly selfish decisions to engage in child abuse

Good. Then you dont need my money for your incredibly selfish decisions to engage in child abuse

You are the one talking about selling children...not sure the fingers should be pointed at me....

Supporting children you helped create is not a purchase. It is your responsibility.

Unless the mother is purposefully placing the child in an unsafe situation, there is no abuse...no matter how much you stomp your feet.

Well, pro-choice still has to do with favoring legalizing abortion.

So your argument still is an epic fail.

What you want is for men to have the possibility of no consequences from a woman getting pregnant. When each and every single time a woman has consequences.

Perhaps the Swedish Youth Group you told us about could give you some better arguments. But they seem to be just as concerned with promoting incest and necrophilia, so you might have to wait in line for an answer.

But in the meantime....wear a condom - that you bring and dispose of - if you are not ready to be responsible for a child.

That was a great source!

:lamo

Yeah, we can only thank Vegas for the source.:2wave:

Very questionable...there's no credibility when someone believes in a source like that.

btw, my Inbox has space again.

year2late, why are you still acting like women can't put a child up for adoption? We know that women can do this freely and without permission from men. If a woman does not feel she wants to have an abortion, nor does she feel prepared to be a mother, then she need not do either.

Stop pretending that women are the victims of state sponsored abuses. We all know that pregnancy comes with its own risks. This topic is about a child support payback. How come you can't stay on topic?

You are the one talking about selling children...not sure the fingers should be pointed at me....

Supporting children you helped create is not a purchase. It is your responsibility.

Unless the mother is purposefully placing the child in an unsafe situation, there is no abuse...no matter how much you stomp your feet.

Having a child you can not afford is child abuse. How can you support such horrible decision

Having a child you can not afford is child abuse. How can you support such horrible decision

It's not necessarily abuse, it could also be considered negligent in some situations.

But if you're wondering why year2late supports that, it's because she is pro woman. She doesn't care about men or children. We've gotten to the point where feminists have concluded that they aren't making the great strides they once made to change the landscape of civil rights. The reason they have come up with is that this civil rights landscape is a zero sum game. They are willing to sacrifice the liberties of men and children to benefit women in a gynocentric society.

It's not necessarily abuse, it could also be considered negligent in some situations.

But if you're wondering why year2late supports that, it's because she is pro woman. She doesn't care about men or children.
Negligence is abuse. It is horrible what these people support

Negligence is abuse. It is horrible what these people support

Honestly, I can't believe the lengths these people will go to to support it.

Ask them if they think men should be able to give up all child support, custody, etc. in one fell swoop. They say no.

Ask them if they think women should be able to do that. They say yes, safe havens are justified for women who put children up for adoption after birth.

Ok, then why are women and men treated differently? Ask them if men and women should be treated equally. They say yes.

So should men and women be treated equally or not?

I actually got one poster to grudgingly admit the possibility of prosecuting women for putting up children for adoption. I'm talking about an Orwellian style surveillance, where using a safe haven is grounds for establishing child support if anyone finds out that a mother surrendered a child.

These women have a real authoritarian streak which sometimes overrides their predisposition to advocate for women's rights.

Honestly, I can't believe the lengths these people will go to to support it.

Ask them if they think men should be able to give up all child support, custody, etc. in one fell swoop. They say no.

Ask them if they think women should be able to do that. They say yes, safe havens are justified for women who put children up for adoption after birth.

Ok, then why are women and men treated differently? Ask them if men and women should be treated equally. They say yes.

So should men and women be treated equally or not?

I actually got one poster to grudgingly admit the possibility of prosecuting women for putting up children for adoption. I'm talking about an Orwellian style surveillance, where using a safe haven is grounds for establishing child support if anyone finds out that a mother surrendered a child.

These women have a real authoritarian streak which sometimes overrides their predisposition to advocate for women's rights.

Men can and have used Safe Havens.

If there is a child, a single parent can use it. Of course I dont approve of a parent doing so and not informing the other parent but this law was passed to keep single parents from abandoning kids anywhere and risking the safety of the child.

And I'm all for prosecuting a woman for putting up a child for adoption she has without informing the father. I stand, as always, *if there is a child, both parents should be treated equally under the law*.

Well, if they are abusing their children you should call the cops on each and every one of them It is your duty.

Are you legally mandated to report? If so, go for it and tell me how that works out for you.

In your opinion

Show where "Opt Out" is included in the any version of The Civil Rights Act. It doesn't exist in the CRA. It's not hiding in the CRA. It's not hiding in the Bill of Rights in the US Constitution.

year2late, why are you still acting like women can't put a child up for adoption? We know that women can do this freely and without permission from men. If a woman does not feel she wants to have an abortion, nor does she feel prepared to be a mother, then she need not do either.

Stop pretending that women are the victims of state sponsored abuses. We all know that pregnancy comes with its own risks. This topic is about a child support payback. How come you can't stay on topic?

Stop pretending that legal options are mandates - even in the face of knowing that an action such as abortion or giving a baby up for adoption is against one's moral/religious beliefs. Abortion and Adoption fall under LEGAL OPTIONS - NOT MANDATES.

Most pro-choice women won't have an abortion - for the millionth time. Less than 2% of women put up a newborn for adoption. What does these two things tell you? How should you use this knowledge to protect yourself from becoming a parent - that you don't want to be?

Show where "Opt Out" is included in the any version of The Civil Rights Act. It doesn't exist in the CRA. It's not hiding in the CRA. It's not hiding in the Bill of Rights in the US Constitution.

Its not hiding in the constitution. Its in plain sight. 14th amendment

Its not hiding in the constitution. Its in plain sight. 14th amendment

DS case isn’t related to “Opt Out”.

Your claim regarding equal protection isn’t the constitutional provisions to make Opt Out a reality. What else do you have?

Back
Top Bottom