• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Child Endangerment for Stopping Vandals?

CalGun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So a man catches 4 kids (ages 8-10) vandalizing his home. They've done unspeakable
damage in the $10,000's of dollars and he corals them into a closet and calls the police,
only they arrest him for child endangerment? They already have a daddy crying that
his little angel was traumatized so whats' next - take the mans house too? Is that how
you liberals think?

So a man catches 4 kids (ages 8-10) vandalizing his home. They've done unspeakable
damage in the $10,000's of dollars and he corals them into a closet and calls the police,
only they arrest him for child endangerment? They already have a daddy crying that
his little angel was traumatized so whats' next - take the mans house too? Is that how
you liberals think?
I guess I'm at a loss on how this is the fault of "liberals". I guess if it was conservatives in charge the man would of shot all 4 kids and gotten off based on a castle law?

Not unless the four kids were armed. Did I suggest he was armed - no.

How is the fault of the left? I guess you'd have to be part of the left not to understand. Sorry I can't help you, life is too short.

you liberals think?

According to one parent of the children Daniels sat outside the door and told the kids he would bash their skulls in with a hammer. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it was then I guess I could see it.

According to one parent of the children Daniels sat outside the door and told the kids he would bash their skulls in with a hammer. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it was then I guess I could see it.

If I were him, light a small piece of paper and tell them the house is on fire. 8)

I'm sure this guy was fit to be tied. I can't imagine a homeowner that wouldn't be.

I wouldn't have locked them in the closet, but whose to say a couple of them didn't trip on their own accord and hit a wall as they were fleeing.

Kids have all the power today and they know it. I'd file a civil suit for damages against their worthless father.

Hmmm... so, 4 kids could have learned a valuable lesson in that breaking into other people's home is not wise, but no... we're going to reward them and teach them that crime does pay in more than just the obvious ways.

And we wonder why the crime rate is so high.

Hmmm... so, 4 kids could have learned a valuable lesson in that breaking into other people's home is not wise, but no... we're going to reward them and teach them that crime does pay in more than just the obvious ways.

And we wonder why the crime rate is so high.

To be fair I believe the kids will be punished too. The kids were definitely in the wrong and will hopefully be dealt with. But I think it is possible depending on whether what the parent said is true or not, that Daniels was in the wrong as well.

Back
Top Bottom