• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chief justice of California Supreme Court quits GOP over Kavanaugh confirmation

"Due Process" is a process for legal courts, but not in the court of public opinion, that is based on persuasion, and there, Kavanaugh failed miserably.

The completely unsubstantiated accusations are what failed miserably.

I heard there are job openings at Walmart. What a stupid bitch. Kavanaugh had nothing to do with her. Good riddance if you ask me.

"It's better to have a pedophile in office than a Democrat."....sound familiar ? and do you still advocate this crap?

Chief justice of California Supreme Court quits GOP over Kavanaugh confirmation

6cda91b9-e8de-4780-9a7e-4f5832a7f91e-AP18340071709981.jpg

California Supreme Court Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye.

Kudos to Chief Justice Cantil-Sakauye for being faithful to her mores and true to herself.

Have you ever seen kids throwing tantrums at the check out counter when they don't get their way?

That didn’t make sense to me because I assumed they were appointed for life. But I just looked it up and learned it was much more complicated. So they are appointed but then subject to retention elections? I’m still not sure I get it.

She's not resigning her office is she? She is resigning her party affiliation only.

Back
Top Bottom