• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chief David Clarke is exactly correct - He is a hero for speaking out.

The Sherriff NAILS IT! The Liberal media (Don) is dumbfounded.

The Sherriff NAILS IT! The Liberal media (Don) is dumbfounded.

He absolutely nails it. He is a hero. I am liberal yet I speak up for right and wrong and I am not a party loyalist.

Notice how the media liberal journalist cant even say he condemns officers being shot.

Hero, for predicting what many others have been saying for years? No, I hold Heros to a higher standard.

He is a hero to go on National television and speak facts intelligently and not play politically correct follower. He is a hero as he has risked his life to make his community safer. He is a hero for a hundred reasons or more.

He is a hero as he has actually does something to make high risk vulnerable black communities safer and is speaking up.

Yea David Clarke is a hero.

Last edited:
A few years back the left wing was predicting that the Tea Party "hate speech" was going to spur violence. That didn't happen. If the BLM speech is prompting this violence then what's different?

The answer is lies.

When a people are so fully invested in a lie that the truth becomes a threat to them they generally lash out. It's kind of a cult mentality.

He is a hero to go on National television and speak facts intelligently and not play politically correct follower. He is a hero as he has risked his life to make his community safer. He is a hero for a hundred reasons or more.

He is a hero as he has actually does something to make high risk vulnerable black communities safer and is speaking up.

Yea David Clarke is a hero.
For his job, yes. For speaking out, nope.

Yes his work makes him a hero and his speaking out and armed with facts and facing the American people puts him more at risk and to me that is a hero. In his position speaking out against a terrorist group makes him a target yet he does so as he wants a solution.

I really liked when he pointed out that officers make communities safer and the facts on the statistics.

Last edited:
Sheriff Clarke got it 100% correct.

We are witnessing the lefts continued attack on America. Leftists have been responsible for attacks on God, country, family, Christianity, law enforcement, morality, and everything else that can be defined as decent and wholesome. And then they wonder why all this is happening. It's simply unbelievable. :lol:

Sheriff Clarke got it 100% correct.

Yes I agree with this part of your post.

I listened line and by line and the transcript and the facts - statistics and I happened to know night after right officers are called into very high risk situations to protect members of high risk communities against crime, domestic violence and child abuse and for mental health disorders.

He was not playing to any political group or for media attention or celebrity.

Don Lemon was condescending and rude. I guess he thinks he owns the airwaves by which he is employed. The American people deserved to hear this police Chief and Lemon acted like he could cut off the discussion when it didn't go his way. So sad - that he calls himself a journalist.

Back
Top Bottom