• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chick-fil-A is America’s favorite restaurant — for the 8th year in a row

I was being sarcastic...

Try Little Cesars pizza sometimes.. Lol.. Cardboard with ketsup on it... I live in NY.. Plenty of other places with real pizza...

They used to be pretty good, a long time ago - their garlic parmesan crusts were yummy. But yeah, these days not so good.

But you're into torturing, killing, and mutilating unborn babies!

Tell me your moral compass is broken without telling me your moral compass is broken!

With respect:

Chuckle. Tell me how you're a Green Party conservative.

Used to stop and get some food about once a week. Lived very close to them. Now it's a rare occurrence.
About 90 miles to the closest Chick fil A. A great chicken sandwich and good chicken nuggets.
Very good customer service!

“More than 170,000 people represent Chick-fil-A in 2,700 restaurants,” the spokesperson said. “This recognition is acknowledgment of the care they put into serving great food with gracious hospitality. Every day, our restaurant Team Members go above and beyond each day to create a friendly, welcoming place to visit.”

Chick-fil-A is America’s favorite restaurant — for the 8th year in a row​

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/chick-fil-a-is-us-favorite-restaurant-for-the-8th-time/

Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).

That’s in spite of the fact that overall, consumers prefer full-service restaurants over fast food.
Even though fast food declined in popularity this year, Chick-fil-A maintained its score of 83, the highest score in the ACSI restaurant survey.

View attachment 67399847
It could be a combination of the great service and the fact that they do not fry their chicken and other products in bulk ordered lard like most fast food chains do. They use peanut oil. It simply tastes better.

With respect:

I'm not into torturing, killing, and eating animals.
Agree on torturing them. Fortunately ChickFilet does not do that. As for killing and eating animals, some of them are quite tasty.

Personally I come from a 300,000 year old line of hunter-gatherers. No reason to stop now.

With respect:

Hunter-gatherers didn't imprison and torture animals before killing and eating them.

You might just get your chance at playing hunter-gatherer yet! Animal agriculture might have a lot to do with it, too.

Used to stop and get some food about once a week. Lived very close to them. Now it's a rare occurrence.
About 90 miles to the closest Chick fil A. A great chicken sandwich and good chicken nuggets.

“More than 170,000 people represent Chick-fil-A in 2,700 restaurants,” the spokesperson said. “This recognition is acknowledgment of the care they put into serving great food with gracious hospitality. Every day, our restaurant Team Members go above and beyond each day to create a friendly, welcoming place to visit.”

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/chick-fil-a-is-us-favorite-restaurant-for-the-8th-time/

Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).

That’s in spite of the fact that overall, consumers prefer full-service restaurants over fast food.
Even though fast food declined in popularity this year, Chick-fil-A maintained its score of 83, the highest score in the ACSI restaurant survey.

View attachment 67399847
Hmm, there isn't one near me so I think I've only had their food twice in my life.
It was years ago.

I get fast food from 3 places only, when I want a break from cooking, usually twice a month. I love Chipotle. It's number one on my list. Next is Papa Murphy's. I get a cheese pizza and then add leftover cooked hamburger (saved and frozen from our most recent taco night, since we always have a little too much), green pepper, jalapeno, red pepper, onion, and kalamata olives - along with other random veges I might have that week (often zucchini, broccoli, spinach). I can chop up the veges in about 5 minutes while DH picks up the take and bake cheese pizza. Once those things are added, it's a great pizza. And my 3rd fast food option is Chick-fil-A. We really like their sandwiches. I used to go for the grilled one but that wasn't an option at an airport and I'm so glad - because I learned the regular and spicy are simply great. I'm hooked.
We recently tried Raising Cane's and I would only go there again in an emergency. I thought it didn't even come close to Chick-fil-A!

Say what you want about NJ, but we have an abundance of mom and pop pizza places where they still speak Italian behind the counter. Our delis rock, too. Fast food is for the midnight munchies when decent places are closed.

I heard the chickens they use are striking for birth control.

The only fast food place I frequent is Pollo Loco — in walking distance — and that may be twice a year.

I do like the nearby weekend sidewalk pop-up taco place with fish, shrimp, and calamari tacos.

View attachment 67399847
Never been in one in my life. Never seen one.
Whats with the name? Is it some weird mispelling of Filet?

The Chic'Fil'a in my town has two drive throughs, and they are both backed up.

I don't eat there just because I don't want to wait in that forever line!
I find the line moves very fast. way faster than the McDonalds line.

View attachment 67399847
They get the bigot vote of approval.

Foods ok. Not good enough to justify waiting with all the RWNJs though.

I don’t care because I normally don’t eat chicken sandwiches—covered with too much fried crap on the outside.
That beIng said, I did try a Popeye’s chicken sandwich a couple of months ago and was quite pleased with it. I like their fried chicken, too.

Say what you want about NJ, but we have an abundance of mom and pop pizza places where they still speak Italian behind the counter. Our delis rock, too. Fast food is for the midnight munchies when decent places are closed.

I miss the deli sandwiches from my time on the East Coast none of the fast food deli sandwiches come anywhere close. “Let’s see, two thin slices of turkey and two thin slices of cheese........”

I've never eaten at Chick-fil-A. And McDonald's isn't my favorite, but I do like breakfast there - sausage biscuit with cheese, hash brown & large OJ.
I ate at Chick for the first time when Covid began, to use the drive up.....big disappointment. Lot to do over a very bland and unimpressive fast food sandwich. Never went back and don't intend to. From the replies here, seems like people are touting it for reasons other than quality sandwich and taste.

Chick fil A has the audacity to be closed on Sunday.
Still dont get it. Whats that got to do with heterosexuals and Disney? Is it a Christian thing?

Funny, there isn't even one around here. I think there are less than ten in New Mexico. But I'm sure that they love it in the South.

Back
Top Bottom