• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago To Become A Military Compound

What the government needs to do is bulldoze down the old ghettos. Scatter the people. End the generation to generation chip-on-the-shoulder and force people to get-a-life.

Yeah Chez.....not only the Pols. We should do this with any Judges while removing ALL, Lifetime Appointments. All should be psych evaluated every 3 years. Make sure they have No diseases of the Brain.

We also stop a lot of that garbage about.....how they misspoke. A nice Hard Smack to the Back of the head will also help to keep their Mouths in check. ;)

Yes, on all counts... :yes:

I see laws are working well for Chicago.

If the National Guard came in to combat criminals in Chicago, it would start something much bigger. Race War. Besides, it just sounds like a bad idea. I don't think we should be comfortable with our military waging War in our country.

Thank you for posting this information. It's about time.

If this were happening in Hinsdale, Illinois (10 miles outside Chicago city limits) they would have been called out long ago. I guess when it's happening in predominantly black neighborhoods, it doesn't matter as much.

I was thinking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom