• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago Police Union Head Urges Cops to Defy Vaccine Mandate

gbg3

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I don't know a thing about this Chicago police union head, except this story, but I so support his position on this. These mandates are NOT okay and I think Biden is about to find that out. Americans all over this country are saying no to Biden's (and his administration's) control obsession and I expect it's about to get a heck of a lot more obvious. If you noticed we had employee shortages and reduced services as a result, just wait. It's about to get FAR worse IMO. Biden has forced the issue. Americans are appropriately responding.

I don't know a thing about this Chicago police union head, except this story, but I so support his position on this. These mandates are NOT okay and I think Biden is about to find that out. Americans all over this country are saying no to Biden's (and his administration's) control obsession and I expect it's about to get a heck of a lot more obvious. If you noticed we had employee shortages and reduced services as a result, just wait. It's about to get FAR worse IMO. Biden has forced the issue. Americans are appropriately responding.

This will a be difficult "battle" to win unless he gets the full support of the majority of the force. I hope he does. If it works out here I think it will open up all across the country. The chants at sports events "F Joe Biden" is a sign that the dam is about to burst.

Interesting conundrum as Biden has vilified LEOs on every level and has never had their backs, as President.

This will a be difficult "battle" to win unless he gets the full support of the majority of the force. I hope he does. If it works out here I think it will open up all across the country. The chants at sports events "F Joe Biden" is a sign that the dam is about to burst.
Come on man those chants are Let’s Go Brandon.

DH and I were just discussing this during dinner. We both think the dam is right on the verge of bursting. As DH said, "Biden's gone too far.". I completely agree.

Those chants across the nation are getting loud and strong. I think Biden is in serious political trouble and, dang, is this nation ever suffering as a result of his incompetence and his blatant destruction.

Americans all over this country are saying no to Biden's (and his administration's) control obsession
Not as many as are saying yes!

Come on man those chants are Let’s Go Brandon.
:ROFLMAO: Brandon wasn't in attendance at all the sporting events where the other chanting took place. The reporter did her job as a good representative for Biden at that one. I'm sure audio technician will be analyzing the tapes to determine what was actually said. I might keep my eyes out for them if they do.

Interesting conundrum as Biden has vilified LEOs on every level and has never had their backs, as President.

But he allegedly LOVES unions... so will he now support the Chicago police union head?

Will the real Joe Biden please stand up.

Tucker sucks at satire……

DH and I were just discussing this during dinner. We both think the dam is right on the verge of bursting. As DH said, "Biden's gone too far.". I completely agree.

Those chants across the nation are getting loud and strong. I think Biden is in serious political trouble and, dang, is this nation ever suffering as a result of his incompetence and his blatant destruction.
Biden and apparently Pelosi knows this country is in serious trouble. Pelosi is asking the media to sell her infrastructure bill to the public because she can't. And Joe is trying to get transportation companies to do more. Does he really think they want all that cargo stuck on the docks?

🐱‍🏍"I found someone who agrees with my stupid position, so I'm going to make a thread on DP about it".

Is she, the original poster, supposed to make a thread after finding someone who disagrees with her? :giggle:

But he allegedly LOVES unions... so will he now support the Chicago police union head?
Yes, he is a union guy but he also has his values and unlike other politicians he won't sell those out for political gain.

:ROFLMAO: Brandon wasn't in attendance at all the sporting events where the other chanting took place. The reporter did her job as a good representative for Biden at that one. I'm sure audio technician will be analyzing the tapes to determine what was actually said. I might keep my eyes out for them if they do.
That’s because all those fans at the other events wished they were at a NASCAR race to cheer for Brandon. If he doesn’t get SI’s athlete of the Award it will be a travesty

Sources?

"I found someone who agrees with my stupid position, so I'm going to make a thread on DP about it".
In fairness I would say that covers about 80% of the threads started here

Is she, the original poster, supposed to make a thread after finding someone who disagrees with her? :giggle:
Should you have bothered with this response based on the verbiage of your response?

Will the real Joe Biden please stand up.
Joe doesn't care about the Unions. If he knows anything he knows he's a one term President (if that). He only cares about driving through his agenda and it's becoming clearer by the days that it's to destroy everything we've loved about our country. It's not America first. Anyone who thinks it is in his mind are only fooling themselves.

That’s because all those fans at the other events wished they were at a NASCAR race to cheer for Brandon. If he doesn’t get SI’s athlete of the Award it will be a travesty
Hell, he should run for President.

Hell, he should run for President.
He is too white, he would need to pull a Joe Biden and put a minority on the ticket to pander for some votes. Maybe Bubba Wallace can join him

Yes, he is a union guy but he also has his values and unlike other politicians he won't sell those out for political gain.
No but he'll sell out his values for some cold hard cash. Just ask Hunter about the "Big Guy".

Back
Top Bottom