• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

Rocketman

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Hmm.....I thought more gun control equals less murder....poor Diane Feinstein!

Move over New York, the Second City is now the murder capital of America.

According to new crime statistics released this week by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Chicago had more homicides in 2012 than any other city in the country. There were 500 murders in Chicago last year, the FBI said, surpassing New York City, which had 419.

In 2011, there were 515 homicides in the Big Apple, compared with the 431 in Chicago.

Hmmm, I though the old one was DC.

Chicago run by democrats since Columbus discovered Ohio. It was known for murder and is today known for murder still. Yes, to own a gun to protect yourself should never be according to the politicians there. Can anyone submit the list of politicians that have been shot to death there?

According to new crime statistics released this week by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Chicago had more homicides in 2012 than any other city in the country. There were 500 murders in Chicago last year, the FBI said, surpassing New York City, which had 419.

In 2011, there were 515 homicides in the Big Apple, compared with the 431 in Chicago.

Heya Rocket. :2wave: Yeah this a bit old with the News.....but I can tell you this much. Not only has Chicago's numbers gone up. But so to the City of Gary Indiana. Both have been the Murder Capitol of the Country Several times. Course Gary is also ran by Democrats. Also is less than 25 mins away from Chicago. So the bangers do run back and forth over the border with Illinois and Indiana.

Which Gary is almost identical with correlations to Detroit. Just another Liberal city ran by the left. That is being driven into the ground. Loss of Business and people all moving out of the area.

Heya Rocket. :2wave: Yeah this a bit old with the News.....but I can tell you this much. Not only has Chicago's numbers gone up. But so to the City of Gary Indiana. Both have been the Murder Capitol of the Country Several times. Course Gary is also ran by Democrats. Also is less than 25 mins away from Chicago. So the bangers do run back and forth over the border with Illinois and Indiana.

Which Gary is almost identical with correlations to Detroit. Just another Liberal city ran by the left. That is being driven into the ground. Loss of Business and people all moving out of the area.

I was at US Steel there at the end of Broadway in Gary two weeks ago, stayed in Merrillville the night before. Didn't realize you were in Chicago. I have customers all over that area and I stay in Oakbrook Terrace most of the time when there.

I was at US Steel there at the end of Broadway in Gary two weeks ago, stayed in Merrillville the night before. Didn't realize you were in Chicago. I have customers all over that area and I stay in Oakbrook Terrace most of the time when there.

Yeah.....I work all out that way in NW Indiana for the Chicago Tribune Newspaper/Sun Times/L.A.Times and Post Tribune, for NW Indiana. Course now the Trib does all the Printing for any other Newspapers for All the Chicagoland area.

Is that Oakbrook Terrace Illinois or Oakbrook Terrace Indiana? If you were in Illinois that's bit of a cruise out to Indiana.

Well Chicago has been the murder Capitol of the Country Several times. Also Right now they have the most bangers out of all Major US Cities.

I like how they talk about the bright side and that burglaries have went down. Yeah.....I guess the criminal element figures it aint worth robbing broke ass people, and Businesses.

Yeah.....I work all out that way in NW Indiana for the Chicago Tribune Newspaper/Sun Times/L.A.Times and Post Tribune, for NW Indiana. Course now the Trib does all the Printing for any other Newspapers for All the Chicagoland area.

Is that Oakbrook Terrace Illinois or Oakbrook Terrace Indiana? If you were in Illinois that's bit of a cruise out to Indiana.

Well Chicago has been the murder Capitol of the Country Several times. Also Right now they have the most bangers out of all Major US Cities.

I like how they talk about the bright side and that burglaries have went down. Yeah.....I guess the criminal element figures it aint worth robbing broke ass people, and Businesses.

Oakbrook Terrace, IL, when there I am calling on people in that area

they are thrice damned

Obamatardation

Rahmbutt

and Murder capital of the USA

Oakbrook Terrace, IL, when there I am calling on people in that area

Yeah next to Oakbrook and out around Butterfield road. I know the area. Although they don't have as much of the problem over there.

They were talking about some study with Liquour stores and shootings for Chicago too. How the South Side has more stats and of course more liquor stores. Another Anti gun group.

Isn't Chicago the community Barrack Obama organized?

Only a very small portion. This is Jesse Jackson Turf along with the Daley Outfit. With Louis Farrakan on the outside looking in.

Bush's fault.

yeah, a community lead by a world class criminal is full of criminals

go figure

The usual suspects killing each other, governed by the usual suspects endlessly bleating how much they care and how mean every one else is.

They had to murder, otherwise they might catch the gay.

I remember Oakland before PC liberals became mayors or sat on the city council.

It was back in my 1 %er Harley days looking for how to make up 13 months of my life that I felt was stolen from me.

Oakland the 1960's and early 70's. "The only thing you will find in Oakland are Hells Angeles and N######."

Oakland was a safe place back then.
dm1.jpg

Chicago has like 1/3 the population of NYC if I'm not mistaken

The demographics of the population is a major factor, too.

I'm sure it is. I'm just pointing out that as a percentage of population, the murder rate does not make either NY or Chicago "murder capitol" of the US.

Back
Top Bottom