• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago Mayor pushes back against question about rioters being encouraged by 'lack of consequences'

Your DA will drop the charges.

She already dismissed 25,000 felony charges.

And you wonder why animals run your city.

Chicago prosecutor Kim Foxx dismissed over 25k felony cases | Daily Mail Online

She'll be voted out in November. Animals don't run this city. Hows the crime in Norfolk? Seen the crime section of WAVY today? Looks pretty grim. Klan members driving into protesters. Multiple firearms homicides over the weekend, road rage. Looks like a blissful place.

She'll be voted out in November. Animals don't run this city. Hows the crime in Norfolk? Seen the crime section of WAVY today? Looks pretty grim. Klan members driving into protesters. Multiple firearms homicides over the weekend, road rage. Looks like a blissful place.

Animals do run Chicago.

They average from 12-30 years old, and shoot up the place while white liberals pretend it isn't happening, but get the hell out of Dodge before the shootings begin at dusk.

Even the reporters are seeing the writing on the wall! LOL

No excuses whatsoever! And the BLM terrorists have been emboldened enough to come out on national television and say the riots and looting are "justified reparations!

How right you are, Chief! Nothing permanent has been done to the thugs! Which is why the police department has thousands of unsolved cases going back decades! And why the shooters keep shooting every day! They know the department is overworked and under manned! Trump needs send a minimum of 20,000 extra officers to overwhelm the stronghold of gangs and drug traffickers that plague the city!

The typical emotional response from a Lying Lib when called on their apparent hypocrisy and lack of accountability! Deflect and resort to ad hominems!

I told you Libs time and time again you cannot run away from this! The evidence is piling against you!

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot pushes back against question about rioters being encouraged by '''lack of consequences''' | Fox News

Chaos in Chicago! I'm so not surprised.
The clowncar running that dystopian hellhole should all be ousted; voted out or recalled.

The Chicago Mayor and Police will do little else but bitch about this, perhaps an arrest or two and that will be the end of it.

... onto next weekend's likely double digit body count and bloodshed the city is becoming world known for.

But...covid...

Animals do run Chicago.

They average from 12-30 years old, and shoot up the place while white liberals pretend it isn't happening, but get the hell out of Dodge before the shootings begin at dusk.
This is ironic coming from conservatives that live either in crime ridden ****holes like Norfolk VA, Jacksonville FL or red rural areas where the local economies are propped up by meth production and illegal xanax sales. And home invasion, burglary and GTA are normal weekend activities.

Republicans care more about blacks than Dems do. And Trump has done more than Mayor Beetlejuice has.

There you go...talking about "blacks" as if they are some different group of people, not born and raised in the exact same America as you.

What?

I live in Virginia Beach which is a very safe city.................. until the animals from Norfolk/Portsmouth/Newport News come to the oceanfront and try terrorizing vacationers.

Virginia Beach ranks as #1 safest large city in America, study shows

Try again.

This is ironic coming from conservatives that live either in crime ridden ****holes like Norfolk VA, Jacksonville FL or red rural areas where the local economies are propped up by meth production and illegal xanax sales. And home invasion, burglary and GTA are normal weekend activities.

I live in Virginia Beach.

Get a clue.

What?

I live in Virginia Beach which is a very safe city.................. until the animals from Norfolk/Portsmouth/Newport News come to the oceanfront and try terrorizing vacationers.

Virginia Beach ranks as #1 safest large city in America, study shows

Try again.

Wow interesting list from whoever compiled it.
Here is a breakdown of the top 10 safest large cities:

1. Virginia Beach, VA
2. Henderson, NV
3. San Diego, CA
4. New York, NY
5. El Paso, TX
6. Mesa, AZ7. Honolulu, HI
8. Anaheim, CA
9. Santa Ana, CA
10. San Jose, CA
11. Lexington, KY
12. Boston, MA
13. Fort Worth, TX
14. Riverside, CA
15. Austin, TX
And about 2/3 are Democrat run.

Oh this isn't from FOX, dear. It's from Chicago local news.
You see, you can't hide this **** anymore. The looting. The violence. The crime. The dead bodies. The CHILDREN taking bullets.
You can deflect and ad hom, but America has been watching and deciding what they want.
Democrats sholes coming to their suburbs, or Trump's law, order, prosperity and liberty.

I don't have to hide from it. I'm 1700 miles from Chicago by the shortest route.

And Trump's law and order is a miserable failure. He couldn't even do the Stasi thing properly. Cities are in flames. He has cratered.

Also, when is anyone going to bitch about NOLA, Baton Rouge, and St Louis?

Atlanta's murder rate is 20.2 per 100,000.

Chicago's is 15.65 per 100,000.

I am unsure what you are on about.

Why does that matter? Chicago has an extremely high murder rate where the victims are mainly low-income black people, and law enforcement has not been able to get a handle on it. So does Atlanta. If anything, I am sure OrphanSlug is more than qualified to argue that he understands what poor city leadership looks like in Chicago vis-a-vis law enforcement because he sees similarly poor city leadership in Atlanta.

Last edited:
Your city is worse than Chicago.

Get that beam out of your eye, my dude.

Atlanta another city run by democrats go figure on that one.

Also, when is anyone going to bitch about NOLA, Baton Rouge, and St Louis?

I will. The law enforcement and leadership in those communities is an utter disgrace.

The clue is you saying "Norfolk Virginia area" Virginia beach is 17 miles away from Norfolk. :lol:

You keep reaching, but I live in Virginia Beach with a totally different government and way of life.

Norfolk is a **** hole and Virginia Beach is not.

Do you understand this?

You keep reaching, but I live in Virginia Beach with a totally different government and way of life.

Norfolk is a **** hole and Virginia Beach is not.

Do you understand this?

I understand that for some reason you wish to be identified as living in Norfolk VA on this forum. A place that you call a ****hole.

Wow interesting list from whoever compiled it. And about 2/3 are Democrat run.

Virginia Beach is mostly a conservative enclave, but unlike the hate filled liberals who detest anything not democrat, we do elect democrat mayors.

Your liberal cohorts could never understand this.

Chaos in Chicago! I'm so not surprised.
The clowncar running that dystopian hellhole should all be ousted; voted out or recalled.

They all need to be forced out. Kim especially needs to be charged with failing to prosecute criminals and throwing out thousands of prosecutable cases for no logical reason.

Back
Top Bottom