• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago looters attacked Ronald McDonald House with sick children inside, charity says

Trump's America

It's hilarious how hard Democrats are trying to blame this on Trump.

Sorry, Dems. You reap what you sow.

These people need to be dealt with harshly. We need to inflict some real pain on Antifa, BLM and random criminals. I really want to vote Democrat because I hate Trump. The fact that the Democrats support this filth might make me vote for Trump again.

These people need to be dealt with harshly. We need to inflict some real pain on Antifa, BLM and random criminals. I really want to vote Democrat because I hate Trump. The fact that the Democrats support this filth might make me vote for Trump again.

They're insurgents and should be treated accordingly.

Pelosi's America.

If Republicans had the entirety of the WH and congress, you'd be blaming the only remaining Democrat janitor....

From the article......

.....No damage was caused to the inside of the house and no one was injured.....

:coffeepap

If you're dumb enough to think liberals support attacking a building full of sick children, you're definitely going to vote Trump.

If Republicans had the entirety of the WH and congress, you'd be blaming the only remaining Democrat janitor....

That’s pretty funny coming from someone who is blaming trump for the actions of liberals in a liberal run city in a liberal run state.

They're insurgents and should be treated accordingly.

:lamo

You keep trying out different propaganda terms, and none of them stick. You're bad at this.

Trump's America

Wrong.

Trump would put a stop to that **** in a heartbeat if he was allowed to.

But that Chicago Mayor doesn't give a damn.

Wrong.

Trump would put a stop to that **** in a heartbeat if he was allowed to.

But that Chicago Mayor doesn't give a damn.

Put a stop to it how, exactly? Please, elaborate on what you think he'd do.

Why isn't Trump stopping these crimes?

He said he was the "law and order" president.

Help, Trump! Help!

Put a stop to it how, exactly? Please, elaborate on what you think he'd do.

He would blanket that city...at least the areas the anarchists like to hang out...with National Guard. Shut them down.

It's incredible to watch democrats trying to walk the tightrope of supporting the riots while pretending they aren't celebrating the destruction. It's even funnier when they claim, "but that person isn't antifa!", or "that guy isn't BLM" hahaha.

Yes they are.

From the article......

.....No damage was caused to the inside of the house and no one was injured.....

:coffeepap
"Nothing wrong with throwing rocks, smashing windows, and terrorizing sick children so long as you don't wreck the inside or break someone's arm!"

He would blanket that city...at least the areas the anarchists like to hang out...with National Guard. Shut them down.

What would the National Guard do differently than what the police are doing? Or do you just mean larger numbers?

8679135_politicalfootball_logo.jpg

:roll:

It's incredible to watch democrats trying to walk the tightrope of supporting the riots while pretending they aren't celebrating the destruction. It's even funnier when they claim, "but that person isn't antifa!", or "that guy isn't BLM" hahaha.

Yes they are.

They are all anarchists. None of them have any regard for the rule of law.

If any of them did, none of them would block a single city street.

What would the National Guard do differently than what the police are doing? Or do you just mean larger numbers?

Larger numbers and different rules of engagement.

Back
Top Bottom