• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago Bears and Women

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I know two women that went down to their training camp in Bourbonnais. They were flagged down as hot chicks and were told to join an 'after party'. :roll:
They were grabbed and groped and I guess enjoyed it. The guys were grabbing their ass and one of the women responded "should you be doing that"? And the reply was "hell ya". Later on both women had sex with the players. :doh

Honestly Im not too keen on this crap. It really makes me NOT cheer for my home team.
PLUS... I think EVERYONE should know how disgusting this crap can get.

First of all, if they were all consenting adults and shagging on their own time, so what?

Secondly, I hardly think pro football players and their female admirers are hornier in Chicago than anywhere else.

This stuff happens wherever pro athletes and entertainers congregate. Get over it.

Its pretty easy for Green bay Packers players to refuse sex from their female fans considering they are already tired from pushing around blocking sleds in practice anyway. It would be like doing it twice.

First of all, if they were all consenting adults and shagging on their own time, so what?

Secondly, I hardly think pro football players and their female admirers are hornier in Chicago than anywhere else.

This stuff happens wherever pro athletes and entertainers congregate. Get over it.

It isn't only pro athletes... I have some stories from the time I was a collegiate athlete... but not appropriate for this forum...

They knew what they were doing and they wanted it. It's the same argument with the idiot Colorado hotel employee. She didn't go to Kobe Bryant's hotel room at 1am for chocolate milk and a Three Stooges marathon.

And, as Tashah said, this is typical of most athletes...hell, most men. The only difference is that the average man isn't as in shape or have as much money.

Women didn't sneak onto Motley Crue's bus because they like the music.

Back
Top Bottom