• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago-area police reportedly warned by FBI of gang pact to 'shoot on-sight any cop'

Michael Johnson

Libturd Destroyer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Hell's Kitchen - Where I cook Lying Libs for break
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The Chicago Police Department has confirmed to Fox News the existence of an intelligence alert reportedly sent out by the FBI warning area law enforcement of a pact among street gangs "to 'shoot on-sight any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public'."

2020 has been a record year in officers being shot or shot at. And that's just for Chiraq. Doesn't include the record year of assaults or fatal shootings to officers around the country since the end of May.

Thanks to Libturd Kim Foxx for releasing these thugs back onto the streets to prey on the public and plan assassinations of officers.

SOFT!

The alert -- which mentions around 36 gangs, including the Latin Kings and Vice Lords -- says "members of these gang factions have been actively searching for, and filming, police officers in performance of their official duties," ABC7 says.

"The purpose of which is to catch on film an officer drawing his/her weapon on any subject and the subsequent 'shoot on-site' of said officer, in order to garner national media attention," it added, according to the station.

Two Chicago police officers were shot while conducting a traffic stop in the city over the weekend, but it's unclear whether that attack has any connection to the FBI's warning, which ABC7 says is headlined "Pact Made by People Nation Gang Factions to 'Shoot On-Site' Any Police Officer with a Weapon Drawn."

One of the officers targeted in that incident had to undergo surgery for lung and abdominal injuries and is in serious condition, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. The other was shot in the shoulder and has been released from medical care.

Trump needs to bring in the tier one units if he gets reelected. Punk ass hyena gangs want to shoot on sight? Have HRT and BORTAC shoot right back. Justified deadly use of force, anyway.

Shooting at any officer - whether local, state, or federal - should be a federal felony with an automatic life sentence.

Chicago-area police reportedly warned by FBI of gang pact to '''shoot on-sight any cop''' | Fox News

2020 has been a record year in officers being shot or shot at. And that's just for Chiraq. Doesn't include the record year of assaults or fatal shootings to officers around the country since the end of May.

Thanks to Libturd Kim Foxx for releasing these thugs back onto the streets to prey on the public and plan assassinations of officers.

SOFT!

Trump needs to bring in the tier one units if he gets reelected. Punk ass hyena gangs want to shoot on sight? Have HRT and BORTAC shoot right back. Justified deadly use of force, anyway.

Shooting at any officer - whether local, state, or federal - should be a federal felony with an automatic life sentence.

Chicago-area police reportedly warned by FBI of gang pact to '''shoot on-sight any cop''' | Fox News

How dare right wingers, that have ABANDONED cities, chide us with stupid axioms, and unworkable schemes, and their distrust of the urban, they GOT NOTHING. Shut up if you got nothing. All you have for solutions, is FORCE. That is ALL.

My guess is, nothing is as simple as a carelessly thrown about headline.

SOFT!

why on earth should there be different penalties for shooting a cop than any other american?

good grief

How dare right wingers, that have ABANDONED cities, with stupid axioms, and unworkable schemes, and distrust of the urban,GOT NOTHING. Shut up if you got nothing. All you have for solutions, is FORCE. That is ALL.

LOL "Abandoned?" That's rich. How many decades have Libs had control over black communities?

Unworkable schemes? The current events is the result of Libs garbage leadership.

Force? The only thing savage thugs understand.

why on earth should there be different penalties for shooting a cop than any other american?

good grief

An officer is not an ordinary citizen. There should not be any encouragement to even think about touching a cop in the line of duty.

Good grief.

An officer is not an ordinary citizen. There should not be any encouragement to even think about touching a cop in the line of duty.

Good grief.

bull ****in ****

no way a cop is more important than me, that is horse ****

we don't have classes of citizens in this country yet

my ****in god, what is wrong with this country?

Good grief.

This DESTROYS the right wing intention to get rid of hate crimes. They say committing murder is hate enough.

bull ****in ****

no way a cop is more important than me, that is horse ****

we don't have classes of citizens in this country yet

my ****in god, what is wrong with this country?

LOL their jobs are high risk. A thug is not more important than an officer.

LOL their jobs are high risk. A thug is not more important than an officer.

deplorable attitude expressed here

this is why cops are not respected, people who think, act and talk like you

my job, as a salesmen is higher risk than is a cop, FACT

I repeat, cops are over paid, under worked and live in a horrible culture of superiority.

deplorable attitude expressed here

this is why cops are not respected, people who think, act and talk like you

They're not respected because Libs let criminals get away with murder.

my job, as a salesmen is higher risk than is a cop, FACT

Not a fact.

I repeat, cops are over paid, under worked and live in a horrible culture of superiority.

All false. The only arrogance I see is from your idiotic lying posts.

Anything yet?

No?

Well. Tell me how much we're overpaid.

A cop here starts at $15.30/hour. Outrageous, right?

A teacher starts at $12.50/hour. Robbery.

I'd move.

Here cops, firemen, teachers own all the big houses up on the hill.

I am very serious. We always bet when someone new moves in which one they are.

and the benefits are KILLING the taxpayer.

public unions should never be allowed, it's a conflict of interest, no free market at work

it's a real problem up here... retired teachers pulling 6 figures.

I'd move.

Here cops, firemen, teachers own all the big houses up on the hill.

I am very serious. We always bet when someone new moves in which one they are.

and the benefits are KILLING the taxpayer.

public unions should never be allowed, it's a conflict of interest, no free market at work

it's a real problem up here... retired teachers pulling 6 figures.

I'm against police unions. You have to keep too many assholes.

It took years to break the goons out of our force, and the mayor who finally accomplished it signed his own (political) death warrant doing it.

Not it isn't, no matter how much you bitch it is.

LOL, I got a real laugh out of this

it's so easy to learn, to look up facts in this day and age

Stay stupid is never a life choice I make

Cops are not even in the top 10

1 Logging workers.
2Fishers and related fishing workers. ...
3Aircraft pilots and flight engineers. ...
4Roofers. ...
5Refuse and recyclable materials collectors. ...
6Driver/sales workers and truck drivers. ...
7Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural workers....

peace out

SOFT!

"Reportedly warned"? Must be true then if Fox says so:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom