• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cherokee suspended!!!

Shayah

יותר מקו
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
First teacher was banned. Now my good friend Cherokee has been suspended. Why have you suspended Cherokee? What was HIS crime? Will you suspend me too for posting this? Maybe next they ban our good friend Cherokee forever :(

APPLY YOUR DP HATE SPEECH RULE THE SAME FOR EVERYONE!

First teacher was banned. Now my good friend Cherokee has been suspended. Why have you suspended Cherokee? What was HIS crime? Will you suspend me too for posting this? Maybe next they ban our good friend Cherokee forever :(

Nah, come on, do you really think, they want to ban Cherokee forever? He goes a little too far sometimes and he knows it, but I don't think, they will ban him forever, I don't hope they do, he can be so funny at times.

The hate speech rule is applied the same for everyone, the way I see it, this case is rather an example for it than the opposite.

THis forum is being played for a patsie as far as I'm concerned. They haven't recognized the nature of the war that is being fought and are now actively acting as an agent for those who are conducting it.

First, we are told to discuss as a legitimate subject whether Jews are scheming, diabolical puppetmasters plotting to commit genocide. Then, those who are provoked into responding by these sorts of statements are eliminated.

Sounds like it is all going according to plan,isn't it?

What bothers me most is that this is a forum based in America. I would expect this sort of thing in France or the U.K. where such antisemitism has become so normalized that it is reflexive and anybody who objects to it is branded as if almost traitorous to the great monolith of european political correctness.

yes, by all means lets all bow down to the supremecist playing their victim card so we can pave the way for all the other supremecists playing their victim cards.

This is Shayah
:boxer

This is Gunny
:darthgunny

Hey, Shayah :neener :mrgreen:

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Gunny for banning me from a discussion.

I guess it just goes to show that if your decisions cannot stand up to scrutiny, you have no option than silencing your critics.

Teacher is banned permanently. Cherokee has been suspended. I have been banned from one thread.

and all to support Jenin and others' ability to indulge in the sort of hate speech that anybody with a triple digit I.Q. ought to be able to recognize.

I guess it just goes to show that if your decisions cannot stand up to scrutiny, you have no option than silencing your critics.
This is not the Mod Smack Back forum, the Mod Smack Back forum has been removed. Rule 6a is valid here, too.

Teacher is banned permanently. Cherokee has been suspended. I have been banned from one thread.

and all to support Jenin and others' ability to indulge in the sort of hate speech that anybody with a triple digit I.Q. ought to be able to recognize.
You guys broke the rules.

I have been banned from a thread also. I suppose I'll be suspended next.

Geesh. Move over Cherokee. :roll:

APPLY THE DP HATE SPEECH RULE
THE SAME FOR EVERYONE!

I have been banned from a thread also. I suppose I'll be suspended next.

Geesh. Move over Cherokee. :roll:

APPLY THE DP HATE SPEECH RULE
THE SAME FOR EVERYONE!

It's called "getting rid of the opposition".

Especially the way all the little haters are suddenly turning into sychophants, I wouldn't be surprised if there are more.

The scales have been tipped at this place, and usually when that happens,there is no going back. Once the antisemites get the administrators of websites running interferrance for them, they usually know how to close the deal.

WHAT??? Cherokee supsended! :thumbdown Can I be directed to the offending thing he did that was worth a suspension. I know he can be direct in speaking his mind but so are many others who are not suspended. I guess it just depends what side your on.

:damn

Oh, no, you have been banned from a thread, now let's play victim a bit :mrgreen:

What is it, did Shayah go to her sister, "I have been banned from this thread, but Iriemon did the same and he was not banned from the thread" ...
:2bigcry: :2bigcry: :2bigcry:

LOL -- this must be the "thread of the banned".

I guess I was not insulting "joos" enough and that was why I was banned.

be careful, "they" can hear us here too :unsure13: :mod :rofl

One have to admit, that the Cherokee campaign was more successful in one day than the teacher campaign ever was about the whole timespan.

Back
Top Bottom