• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chem Spraying[W:13]

Re: Chem Spraying

A lot of Ad Hominem's here, and of course especcialy by the people who have done NO research and reject anything that is not within their belief systems immediatelly by reflex action. Well, apart from the government trolls here. nd of that there are plenty here.

More video spam from a troll who doesn't even bother to watch them himself

A few weeks ago two people took exception to my explanation of what conspiracy theorists are like and why they become conspiracy theorists. I challenge them to read Pin's post above and tell me with a straight face I was wrong. Its got everything you need really for a CT post.

1. Accuses others of making ad hominem attacks with the required level of vague ambiguity (does not bother to point out what those ad homs were or who committed them.
2. Proceeds to then make ad hominem attacks of his own, beginning with the false starting assumption that anyone who does not agree with him has "done NO research and reject anything that is not within their belief systems immediatelly by reflex action" and/or they are "government trolls".
3. Fundamentally unable to even briefly summarize his own position he posts a bunch of video's without even the slightest comment as to their content or why anyone should be bothered. I can not explain what I believe so watch this video.

PS

"Chemtrails" consist of carbon dioxide and dihydrogen monoxide and those are indeed "chemicals", right?

Re: Chem Spraying

A few weeks ago two people took exception to my explanation of what conspiracy theorists are like and why they become conspiracy theorists. I challenge them to read Pin's post above and tell me with a straight face I was wrong. Its got everything you need really for a CT post.

1. Accuses others of making ad hominem attacks with the required level of vague ambiguity (does not bother to point out what those ad homs were or who committed them.
2. Proceeds to then make ad hominem attacks of his own, beginning with the false starting assumption that anyone who does not agree with him has "done NO research and reject anything that is not within their belief systems immediatelly by reflex action" and/or they are "government trolls".
3. Fundamentally unable to even briefly summarize his own position he posts a bunch of video's without even the slightest comment as to their content or why anyone should be bothered. I can not explain what I believe so watch this video.

PS

"Chemtrails" consist of carbon dioxide and dihydrogen monoxide and those are indeed "chemicals", right?

Dang you are correct which means Pin has been correct the whole time!

Back
Top Bottom