• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chem Spraying[W:13]

Re: Chem Spraying

It doesn't prove you are genuine, just that you jumped to conclusions without doing your due diligence and were shown you were wrong, but at least manned up about it in this instance. THAT, is rare indeed on the DP CT forum. But you seemed so sure when you posted it. Makes the mind wonder, don't it?

It's just very telling when you have a poster that has never done it, that's all.

It's just very telling when you have a poster that has never done it, that's all.

It is. Even more telling when you encounter a poster who will actually say what they really mean.

What are they filled with?

Your picture has been debunked over and over.

Also, there is a pic on the web of a 717 being delivered to Hawaii, that plane doesn't have the range, so fuel tanks are put in the cabin.

Chemtrail believers just redefine ignorance and stupidity...even for conspiracy theorists.

Oh my god - look at all those CONtrails from jets that fly in circles. Where are they going? Broken compasses on all these jets?

View attachment 67201616

Planes fly in circles all the time due to ATC delays, or they could be surveying planes. Different weather and winds at different levels can make them move all across the sky, or linger for a long time. Contrails.

There is zero credible evidence for chemtrails, there never has been any either.

Planes fly in circles all the time due to ATC delays, or they could be surveying planes. Different weather and winds at different levels can make them move all across the sky, or linger for a long time. Contrails.

There is zero credible evidence for chemtrails, there never has been any either.

Depending on where that was shot it could even be mock dogfights of military aircraft taken at an Air Force training range.

Depending on where that was shot it could even be mock dogfights of military aircraft taken at an Air Force training range.

Chemtrailers don't have much time for investigating and finding out truths...

Here is the 717 pic I've seen the conspiratards wet themselves over

717.jpg

Your picture has been debunked over and over.

Also, there is a pic on the web of a 717 being delivered to Hawaii, that plane doesn't have the range, so fuel tanks are put in the cabin.

Chemtrail believers just redefine ignorance and stupidity...even for conspiracy theorists.

Okay beef fart

So dogfighting military aircraft leave contrails? What was different about jets in the 60's, 70's and 80's that we never saw skies like this then?

So dogfighting military aircraft leave contrails? What was different about jets in the 60's, 70's and 80's that we never saw skies like this then?

False starting assumption x2

:

"I know a guy who knows a guy whose cousin knows a pilot who told him there's really such a program."
(thats actually the source, I had to listen a few times to make sure I had the convoluted mess correct)
I mean dude. Really?

Ballast for flight testing. They're simulating the weight of passengers.

Oh my god - look at all those CONtrails from jets that fly in circles. Where are they going? Broken compasses on all these jets?

View attachment 67201616

The racetrack pattern in the center is very clearly a holding pattern.
http://www.digitalflightinstructor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/holding-pattern.png

I also feel like I should point out that high-altitude dispersal of a chemical agent is literally the worst possible method of distributing it. Predicting where the chemicals would come down, and in what dosage, would be impossible. And anything that did make it to your target would be somewhere in the parts per billions. Maybe even less. If you dumped a bucket of water out of one of those planes not a single drop would even make it to the ground, and people want me to believe that they're dumping enough of a drug to affect me?

Last edited:

Less planes in the sky back then.
BTW there were contrails in WW2 from piston engined aircraft

15c95e7bc9a6416e7d52ff66ddda7aa3.jpg

Less planes in the sky back then.
BTW there were contrails in WW2 from piston engined aircraft

Naaaawwwww, that seems nutty. Oh wait,...

wwii_contrails.jpg

I don't know why anyone would think there would be more high-altitude commercial aircraft flying around now then there were 30, 40 or 50 years ago. I mean, it isn't like air travel has become exponentially more popular during that time. And its not like the nature of air travel has changed too. For example, 15 years ago most of the little puddle-jumper regional airlines were flying turboprop planes like Saab 340's and Fokker 50's. Today those same airlines have traded up to Bombardier Challenger and Embrear regional jets. These fly higher, high enough to produce contrails.

Skitzo the Genuine seems to have run away.

A lot of Ad Hominem's here, and of course especcialy by the people who have done NO research and reject anything that is not within their belief systems immediatelly by reflex action. Well, apart from the government trolls here. nd of that there are plenty here.

Anyway:

2693480_orig.jpg

mergedtitleimage2.jpg

Last edited:

A lot of Ad Hominem's here, and of course especcialy by the people who have done NO research and reject anything that is not within their belief systems immediatelly by reflex action. Well, apart from the government trolls here. nd of that there are plenty here.

Anyway:

2693480_orig.jpg

mergedtitleimage2.jpg

More video spam from a troll who doesn't even bother to watch them himself

Back
Top Bottom