• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Chelsea is a real snooze fest.

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ even Bill looked ready to snooze.

Imagine having those two as parents. You probably would be mentally scarred as well. Poor child, growing up with two of the biggest narcissists in the world.

Yeah. That's a bummer. She needs some lessons in elocution.

How interesting.

I thought she was engaging. Her delivery was 'different'...an interesting tempo, soft spoken, deliberate.

But, like her mom, she SO needs a wardrobe consultant.

Imagine having those two as parents. You probably would be mentally scarred as well. Poor child, growing up with two of the biggest narcissists in the world.

Haters gonna hate. As to narcicism, they don't hold a candle to The Donald. He puts his Name on EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
she went to oxford, what you expect?

she went to oxford, what you expect?

Bill is an exceptional speaker. He went to Oxford.

To be fair, speaking is truly an art. Only a few excel.

Oh leave Chelsea alone.

She's from what essentially amounts to a badly broken and badly dysfunctional home, with parents to match.

I'll wager she didn't have a choice of being there or not, and probably would have rather been anywhere else.

It's hard to talk about a non human.

Oh leave Chelsea alone.

She's from what essentially amounts to a badly broken and badly dysfunctional home, with parents to match.

I'll wager she didn't have a choice of being there or not, and probably would have rather been anywhere else.

Right on cue. The haters just have to hate.

It's hard to talk about a non human.

What does that even mean? It;s like you looked up from reading a juvenile sci-fi novel, muttered something unintelligable, and went back to your reading.

Bill is an exceptional speaker. He went to Oxford.

To be fair, speaking is truly an art. Only a few excel.

yeah, "I did not have sex with that woman" sounded really convincing i guess

i don't think anyone can be an exceptional anything when reading off a teleprompter. They need to go back to 5th grade to reaquire this skill, not to oxford, where they're taught the royal mumble. I gave a hell of a presentation in grade school about summer camp, without notes or anything. Chelsea should've gone with this, would've made her speech at least interesting

This is code for "Trumps daughter is hotter than Clintons".

At least with the DNC speeches (those I have seen), I dont feel like I need to be looking up how to build a panic room and fall out shelter on the internet....

You need that explained? Really?

I want to give you the opportunity to explain your post, yes.

I don't think my post was a 'hater' post, being that I don't think it fair for Chelsea, who's not a politician, not a public speaker, and didn't chose to be either, to be held up for ridicule in this thread. I believe this to be unfair to her and uncalled for.

Your post leads me to have the impression that you believe that my post was a 'hater' post, and I'd like to know why, if that's what you believe.

Back
Top Bottom