• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Chelsea is a real snooze fest.

This is code for "Trumps daughter is hotter than Clintons".

At least with the DNC speeches (those I have seen), I dont feel like I need to be looking up how to build a panic room and fall out shelter on the internet....

With the Democratic party in charge Europe never has to lift a finger to pay for their own defense. That's the feeling you got: that the Democrats will expend American resources to defend the world.

With the Democratic party in charge Europe never has to lift a finger to pay for their own defense. That's the feeling you got: that the Democrats will expend American resources to defend the world.

You do realize that most of the US military budget is being used outside Europe right? And the only reason that the US actually has bases in Europe still, is because it cant stop invading and bombing countries outside of Europe and there is a far too long way home for injured American service men and women... so Europe actually saves American lives when the US politicians piss them away in far flung places no one wants them to be.

Right on cue? Care to elaborate?

Your hatred of mom dad led you to your statement. As if you know what her life was like and how she feels about her parents? Just because you hate them doesn't mean she does. She looked pretty proud to me. Let's see, dad was the POTUS and Mom may well be the first woman POTUS. I'd say despite their shortcomings they have plenty for her to be proud of.

Your hatred of mom dad led you to your statement. As if you know what her life was like and how she feels about her parents? Just because you hate them doesn't mean she does. She looked pretty proud to me. Let's see, dad was the POTUS and Mom may well be the first woman POTUS. I'd say despite their shortcomings they have plenty for her to be proud of.

None of which I addressed in my post.

I think it fair to say that when you have parents where your father has been cheating on your mother for 30 years, that it really is a dysfunctional family.

For that, Chelsea has my sympathy.

I don't have the same sympathy for Bill, who committed this long term adultery, nor for Hillary who enabled him (character assassinations of various women he's had his questionable dalliances with) to do so and tolerated it all along.

It is their lives to do with as they will, but that doesn't mean I have to have sympathy for them and their self inflicted damages.

Imagine having those two as parents. You probably would be mentally scarred as well. Poor child, growing up with two of the biggest narcissists in the world.

Now she gets to play with a huge piggy bank, so that will take her mind off of that.

The link works. Did you read it?

Rich kids rarely rise to the level of the parents. It's not her fault she's rich and a usefull idiot.

How interesting.

I thought she was engaging. Her delivery was 'different'...an interesting tempo, soft spoken, deliberate.

But, like her mom, she SO needs a wardrobe consultant.
And she inherited Bill's looks. Yikes.

Chelsea and Ivanka were pretty good friends before Don decided to run, I bet she was sure that she could do this better than Ivanka. I mean after all Clinton has been in the center of politics her whole life, surely proximity equals talent....right?

:tomatofac

he didn't. Bill was at the front of the crowd and the stage towers over the front of the crowd so they put screens down low for those up front to actually see what's going on.

His eyes were closed and his head bobbed. Whatever. I don't blame him at all. Maybe he was in deep thought and sincere appreciation of the moment. I think he had a senior moment,

Back
Top Bottom