• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Cheerful' science teacher, 27, 'tried to lure her teen boy student into a sexual relationship'

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The teacher of 9th grade science allegedly crossed a criminal line when she solicited an illicit sexual encounter.

Gretchin Thompson, a high school science teacher in Jacksonville, Florida, has been accused of with a stud soliciting an illicit sexual liaison with a student, News 4 Jax reports.

The alleged effort on Gretchin Thompson’s part to violate the boundary between student and teacher has landed her with a sex crime criminal charge.
A teacher at First Coast High School, Gretchin Thompson, 27, has been charged with offenses against students by an authority figure for her alleged effort to solicit sex from one such student.
=====================================================
The question is: where was I was this sort of thing was going around?

I'd have liked to have known her intimately. Sounds like she's got a high sex drive & a shortage of young men closer to her age.

The teacher of 9th grade science allegedly crossed a criminal line when she solicited an illicit sexual encounter.

Gretchin Thompson, a high school science teacher in Jacksonville, Florida, has been accused of with a stud soliciting an illicit sexual liaison with a student, News 4 Jax reports.

The alleged effort on Gretchin Thompson’s part to violate the boundary between student and teacher has landed her with a sex crime criminal charge.
A teacher at First Coast High School, Gretchin Thompson, 27, has been charged with offenses against students by an authority figure for her alleged effort to solicit sex from one such student.

I'd have liked to have known her intimately. Sounds like she's got a high sex drive & a shortage of young men closer to her age.
Why is that always the question?

Why is that always the question?

What question? For some reason she needed to be intimate with this poor teen.

What question? For some reason she needed to be intimate with this poor teen.
"Where were these teachers when I was a horny kid in high school?" or some variation thereof. Like "The question is: where was I was this sort of thing was going around?"

It was happening back then too. I only wonder if this is a case of it happening more now then it did in the past or is it just more reporting / catching of the behavior than in the past.

As much as we would have liked it to happen to us, often it ends up really screwing with the boy in terms of mental health / substance abuse.. At least from what I have read back when they found out about mary kay lateurno (whatever her name was <SP>.

It was happening back then too. I only wonder if this is a case of it happening more now then it did in the past or is it just more reporting / catching of the behavior than in the past.

As much as we would have liked it to happen to us, often it ends up really screwing with the boy in terms of mental health / substance abuse.. At least from what I have read back when they found out about mary kay lateurno (whatever her name was <SP>.

I think this kind of stuff has been happening forever. Predatory MILFs. I could have used one at that age.

According to the democrats a 9th grader is nearly old enough to vote in elections. A girl the same age is old enough to get an abortion without telling her parents.

I guess I kind of think by age 15 if a male student is offered a free dish of shakey puddin' then I guess I don't feel it is the worst crime on the planet.

From the photo of the teacher she looks a bit "long in the tooth", so I kind of give her a pass. Besides, isn't biology "science"? Teacher was just doing some extra tutoring.

According to the democrats a 9th grader is nearly old enough to vote in elections. A girl the same age is old enough to get an abortion without telling her parents.

I guess I kind of think by age 15 if a male student is offered a free dish of shakey puddin' then I guess I don't feel it is the worst crime on the planet.

From the photo of the teacher she looks a bit "long in the tooth", so I kind of give her a pass. Besides, isn't biology "science"? Teacher was just doing some extra tutoring.

The birds & the bees, right? Just showing him how it all works?

Sounds like she's got a high sex drive & a shortage of young men closer to her age.

More likely she is simply naturally inclined toward less developed males.

A farmer of sorts, I can see that. Many people like fresh fruit.

She must have given that young boy a hell of a ride. My POV: one hell of an education boost.

She must have given that young boy a hell of a ride. My POV: one hell of an education boost.

I'm pretty sure there might have been a specific intent in her actions: young boys can get hard again quickly & have orgasm after orgasm.

My teacher in grade school used to call me out for rubbing my erection through my pants. Of course, at that age, no one is going to explain things so I'd just go back to rubbing my little hardon.

Stop promoting this type of behaviour and claiming it's a harmless.

People like you are why statutory rape laws exist

Stop promoting this type of behaviour and claiming it's a harmless.
This is what I was getting at with my earlier posts. Why should a male victim of sexual abuse have to hear, every time a similar case comes along, that they should have enjoyed their abuse, and be grateful to their abuser for abusing them because a bunch of men who've likely never been abused think it would have been cool? It sickens me every time I see it asked.

This is what I was getting at with my earlier posts. Why should a male victim of sexual abuse have to hear, every time a similar case comes along, that they should have enjoyed their abuse, and be grateful to their abuser for abusing them because a bunch of men who've likely never been abused think it would have been cool? It sickens me every time I see it asked.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom