• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Checking in

Bestial_Pagan

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Hi there. Browsed here and read some of the topics. Decided to register. I live in Scandinavia, Finland to be precise. Not a member of any party except my own party, it´s a one-man party including me and a bottle. My intrests are strong alcohol (stolitshnaja, viru valge 80% and spiritus fortus), music and playing GTA 3/VC/SA. I like war and death, but am not right-winger. It has got to do with my philosophical view. Biggest fixation is to wander deep in dark forest at rainy and windy autumn night...leafs falling, trees whispering. There is nothing compared to it.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

I don't understand about the war and death part. Would you elaborate?

I find war fascinating like it´s basic instinct, really humane thing. Wars (especially WWars) release tensions betweens nations. In my opinion they are inevitable, 3rd one will come one of these days for sure. And about my own death I think everyday. I don´t want to cry and and grab the bible last day, You know. Wanna die without regrets, without fear.

Hello!

But I am against wars, and I don't find them fascinating, but i guess you can have your own views.

I find war history extremely fascinating. Each time I had to do research for a paper in Euro History, I always tried to look up info on something involving war and found a few recreation essays which were good...good times...good times....

Anyways, Welcome!

Not easy question but did or did we not get rid of Hitler by fighting (war) against him? Read (if You live in a country where it is possible) what Udai Hussein, Saddam´s son if You did not know did to sportsmen. What do You think is the reason they are participating first time in IAAF world championships in Finland this August? Well the fellow friend of all europeans just happened to like to torture people who liked and were good at sports, like putting a hot torch I don´t tell You where. Do You think it would be possible without this war? You want more examples why many times offense is better? Don´t get me wrong. I like to have conversation with people who think differently, but guess what. I have a friend in Cuba, that´s a democratic country right. Well, I have to take a visit there to have a f*****g conversation with him! Since I live in a country where freedom of speach is. There are over 200 nations, because of a reason. I also thought when I was 15 (smoking pot and eating mushrooms of course); why not one world, one people. Pretty soon I figured it out studying biology and history. The mislead here is the word human=a crown of species. Actually it´s all just mutagenetion and we are not better than any dog or cat. So the rules are same, except for one thing. Animals don´t have moral. They kill to eat. Human has moral, and kills for fun.
PS. Gandhi isn´t any bigger than Bush. They both have same "democratic end".
I´m 110% behind Bush. And everyday I laugh to those europides who are accusing themselves...lesson #1: Check the history.
No hard feelings there GandhiBush? Always nice to have disgustion :lol: with different thinking animals.

When you say air, I assume you mean figuratively, as in air between men. War does not clean the figurative air any more than it cleans the literal air. Ehh... It would appear you and I differ greatly on our view of war and violence. Welcome to the boards and I look forward to our discussions.

Thanks for replying Gandhi. I also look forward with our discussions. I love also having talks with my father as we are so different thinking persons.
off-topic: can I change the title under my name? (user) or does it change automatically?

After a certain number of posts you are able to change your title. I think it's 100. I could be wrong.

Ahhh, I feel an intresting air brewing here, the war lover and the pacifist.

Anyway, welcome Mr. Pagan. I have a question for you, how do you feel about the Soviets invasion of Afghanistan? I want to know your feelings towards it.

Where did you go off to hide mr Lenin? You've got a job to do!

What do you mean Arch?

You sort of disappeared for a couple of days. We needed to be enlightened during those dark times.

:mrgreen: Hah, behold the downside of a job. Besides, I always pop in an out and never really stay. Look at how many posts I have compared to those who've registered in June or July. Embarassing!

I.E Galenrox.

Dude is a total post whore.

I believe the bible meant the "Whore of Posts" not the "Whore of Babylon".

Well at least with him we all know full and well what an asterisk looks like.

Besides, I've never been on to post much. Keep them short and too the point, give my view and leave. That and I'm lazy and usually get lost in the flood of posts.

Yeah.

I post, leave for a couple of hours, return just to see the thread turned into a 20 page thread.

thats when I lose all hope and not respond, at all.

Lenin asked: Anyway, welcome Mr. Pagan. I have a question for you, how do you feel about the Soviets invasion of Afghanistan? I want to know your feelings towards it.

I think russians are lousy soldiers as they did not get the job done. I don´t call it a invasion but more of a pathetic trip by bunch of narcs and fools. But speculative, if they would have done it, Bush could be in North-Korea already! Damn You sojuz sovjetskih sotsialis****heskih respublik! Da, govorju po-russkij.
edit: looks like stit backwards is a bad thing...

......no comment, I don't feel like exploding right now.

Back
Top Bottom