• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chauvin Seeks New Trial, Alleges Prosecutorial & Jury Misconduct

No it’s not. The media and some elected officials gave the defense grounds for an appeal. So did the trial Judge.
No, that's all in your head. You're so biased that you can't even see how your position would render high profile trials impossible.

No, that's all in your head. You're so biased that you can't even see how your position would render high profile trials impossible.
If I have this bias, why don’t you look up my comments on the Chauvin case and show me this bias

Right! We're in the social justice era now, baby! The accused must prove their innocence or be forever deemed guilty, guilty guilty!
No, he was found guilty already in court

Of course you have evidence of this, counselor. Other than your feelings, I mean, and your sad that a white cop didn't get away with killing a black man on camera.
I have ZERO sympathy for anyone killed by the cops. An easily avoidable event. Play with fire you get burned occasionally

Maybe you missed the point of this thread. Chauvin, through his lawyer, is asking for a new trial.
Does not change what I said.

Maybe you missed the point of this thread. Chauvin, through his lawyer, is asking for a new trial.

His lawyer filed a ROUTINE motion and we are all supposed to be worried?

I would expect them to exhaust every legal method to try to get him off. As long as he has the money to pay they will keep filing.......

I would expect them to exhaust every legal method to try to get him off. As long as he has the money to pay they will keep filing.......

It would border on malpractice for his attorneys to NOT file this motion. By law, the defendant must file a motion for new trial within 15 days of a verdict.

05A85A24-D1A4-4650-BE10-95C4C61E2772.jpeg

Who’s worried? It may be a routine motion, but it looks like there’s some credible basis for this and it will be taken seriously.

It’s obvious that public reaction is being considered n this case. The threats of violence have been made quite clear. That’s bound to have an impact with anyone connected to this case.

Who’s worried? It may be a routine motion, but it looks like there’s some credible basis for this and it will be taken seriously.

It’s obvious that public reaction is being considered n this case. The threats of violence have been made quite clear. That’s bound to have an impact with anyone connected to this case.

LMAO... Did you send any money for his defense? Good lord.. the rubes will buy anything..

Right! We're in the social justice era now, baby! The accused must prove their innocence or be forever deemed guilty, guilty guilty!
No, thats not what I am saying. When you watch the tape you get to see Chauvins actions and you get to watch the guy under Chavins knee expire. What Chauvin needs to do is prove that his actions were justified and the proper way for an officer of the law to deal with a subdued subject. So yes, there was a burden upon him. He failed to live up to that burden and that is why he was convicted.

For some reason I believe those who support Chauvin are also Trump supporters.

Wonder why?

For some reason I believe those who support Chauvin are also Trump supporters.

Wonder why?
I am a Trump supporter and I dont support Chauvin. So much for your stupid theory.

What claim are you talking about? You might be confusing me for someone else.
That an appeal has been filed, respectively (in your case) that to correct that statement was hair splitting..

Do try to keep up with your own posts by all means.

That an appeal has been filed.

Do try to keep up with your own posts by all means.

You are not buying that this motion being filed is some big development in this case? Lol

Back
Top Bottom