• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chat

Can't chat from work. =o(. I'll probably be around this evening, though.

logo1.png

I cant chat, my host is blacklisted for spamming or something. IDKWTF this is. Its cause im in Russia.... :C

anyone seen the GirlNextDoor it's been awhile.

For those who have tried to get in and experienced some problems:

1. If you log in and mibbit loads up a pretty blank white page go to the address bar and type in "http://mibbit.com" (without quotations). This should take you to the screen where you select the server, your nickname, and the channel (#dp).

2. If you log in, select your nickname and channel and find yourself in an empty room, first check to be sure that the banner at the top of the channel says "The official chat for Debate Politics" (or something similar). If it does, you're just the only one on. If it doesn't, you're probably on the wrong server. Close the chat window by clicking the X on the "DP" tab and go back to the "home" tab. Double check to make sure the server field says "mibbit". If it does not, use the drop down menu to select the correct server.

Back
Top Bottom