• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Charles Krauthammer and son

"Making his point"

Did anyone see the interview with his son? Here is a short clip

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5983121550001/?#sp=show-clips

Perhaps some of you are just as much of a fan. What a dear man, what a great life he lived, what legacy he left behind.
I saved the video for tomorrow, but I'm very much a Krauthammer fan. Even when I disagree with him!

He went from a Liberal to a Conservative, which is a journey that interests me very much. I have his book, "Things That Matter", though it's yet unread. I wish he could have written an autobiography.

Thanks for posting this.

Well now that I've viewed the segment, my biggest takeaway is Krauthammer's taking the steps to protect his family and to keep them private. Really private. I can respect this very much. It's exactly the way I feel about my family, and steps that I personally take in real life. I think Charles would have been a great guy to have a beer with.

Well now that I've viewed the segment, my biggest takeaway is Krauthammer's taking the steps to protect his family and to keep them private. Really private. I can respect this very much. It's exactly the way I feel about my family, and steps that I personally take in real life. I think Charles would have been a great guy to have a beer with.

Try watching the entire interview. It is very enlightening.

Try watching the entire interview. It is very enlightening.
Thanks. I really like reading & listening to great thinkers, regardless of political lean. That's why I fear the eventual loss of the real-life Chomsky, as I miss Krauthammer. These guys enlighten us, and open our minds. They cause us to think!

Back
Top Bottom