• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Charles Barkley agrees with Zimmerman verdict

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Charles Barkley On Zimmerman Trial: "I Agree With The Verdict" | RealClearPolitics

Thanks, Chuck. I think you, Bill Cosby, and Larry Elder are the only black Americans I've heard speaking the truth about this case.

Barkley authored two of my favorite quotes of all time:

"Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them."

"You know the world is off tilt, when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest basketball player is Chinese, and Germany doesn't want to go to war." (Although versions of this have been attributed to others.)

Charles Barkley On Zimmerman Trial: "I Agree With The Verdict" | RealClearPolitics

Thanks, Chuck. I think you, Bill Cosby, and Larry Elder are the only black Americans I've heard speaking the truth about this case.

"Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them."

"You know the world is off tilt, when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest basketball player is Chinese, and Germany doesn't want to go to war." (Although versions of this have been attributed to others.)

sadly...just as with Cosby, Barkley is being called an Uncle Tom and accuse of having a "house ni**er" mentality.

Charles (I spit on children) Barkley. Yea, I care what he thinks one way or the other.

And this makes news...because he's black and doesn't tow the racial line. Pathetic. I may just have a new favorite sports star.

Screw you erod, I am black and I agreed with the verdict! I swear, no justice around here! ;)

Back
Top Bottom