• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Charges Dropped Against WV NRA T-Shirt Teen

Jerry

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Charges Dropped Against WV NRA T-Shirt Teen
Published on Friday, June 28, 2013

5.jpg

West Virginia --(Ammoland.com)- Jared Marcum’s mother, Tanya Lardieri, was overcome with emotion after signing a dismissal order and cementing the fact that the criminal charges against her 14-year-old son, Jared Marcum, have been withdrawn. It should have come sooner but it’s done and we don’t have to have that concern anymore about him having a criminal record” Jared’s father Allen Lardieri tells WOWK. “I’m just glad that it’s over. His mother is glad it’s over.
This kid did nothing wrong in the first place. I hope the teacher and the cop are sued personally.

This kid did nothing wrong in the first place. I hope the teacher and the cop are sued personally.

Good, you are correct. He did nothing more than express his opinion through free speech. While it is true that the Courts have held certain limitations on children's rights in a school environment, his shirt had not actually violated the dress code.

Now his haircut? LOL ;)

Good, you are correct. He did nothing more than express his opinion through free speech. While it is true that the Courts have held certain limitations on children's rights in a school environment, his shirt had not actually violated the dress code.

Now his haircut? LOL ;)

The haircut, like the shirt, is just evidence that the inmates are running the asylum.

Myself. I'd tell the lawyer to make sure neither of those two every can get "financially right" again. **** that teacher and officer, they should be made an example to the next statist clowns that would try this garbage.

I have a few NRA shirts, but I am also 50. I would not been allowed out of my parents home in a shirt with the sleeves cut off to go to school. Let alone with a pic of a gun on it.
Decorum has completely left us.

I have a few NRA shirts, but I am also 50. I would not been allowed out of my parents home in a shirt with the sleeves cut off to go to school. Let alone with a pic of a gun on it.

You must have come from some very different culture than I did. I'm also fifty, and when I was in school, nobody would have even been able to form the thought that it might be reasonable to punish a kid for wearing a shirt with a picture of a gun on it. I thought that this sort of idiocy did not exist anywhere until long after I had reached adulthood. And I grew up in California, which has long been one of the leading states as far as this sort of idiocy goes. Where did you grow up that had this sort of idiocy so long before California did?

I'm only 30 and I would have got the crap slapped out of me for leaving the house looking like that. The hair alone is completely unacceptable, kid looks like a damned hippie.

You must have come from some very different culture than I did. I'm also fifty, and when I was in school, nobody would have even been able to form the thought that it might be reasonable to punish a kid for wearing a shirt with a picture of a gun on it. I thought that this sort of idiocy did not exist anywhere until long after I had reached adulthood. And I grew up in California, which has long been one of the leading states as far as this sort of idiocy goes. Where did you grow up that had this sort of idiocy so long before California did?
I grew up in Satellite Beach Florida, less than a block from the beach.
We barely wore anything as it was, but at school it was a different story.
Is the whole thing stupid to bash the hair? Yea, I had hair down my back at that age. Drove my dad and coaches crazy.
But when it came to what you wore to and at school, there was a standard.
OP, Oneill, Ron Jon tee shirts were alowed but not with the sleeves cut off, or the neck cut out or too faded and worn out.
And lets face it, wearing a shirt to school with an AR 15, and yes I own 2 as well as an a AK, is going to draw un wanted attention.

That hair was popular in the 70s...it is back again...we are due for large collars again.

Knowing-about-70s-Clothing-Style3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom